Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sportchek was 50% off, I bought a few things from there during my lunch.  It's weird, on the site I remember it being 30% off, not sure what happened there.
Sportchek online is 50% off all All Star stuff as well. I ordered some stuff today

Wonder what happens with people who are still in line after 5...apparently they said the raffle is done at 5 with no exceptions
Yeah. I'd hate to be the person that they cut the line at. 

Just looking at the massive line of people entering the raffle makes me wish I was part of that secret raffle at Champs YD lol.

Last edited:
Why all of a sudden for this restock there's massive lines?

The Tans I know HOH had a long line but that was towards the evening when everyone was off work, same with SQ1.

The Tans I know HOH had a long line but that was towards the evening when everyone was off work, same with SQ1.

When i was in line i heard a few different people walk by and ask others what the line was for, and when people explained it was for a hard to get shoe, those people also joined the line LOL

Some of it probably has to do with Reading Week... a lot of students with a lot of time to kill.

Sport Chek SQ1 is 50% off all-star gear as well. Had a decent selection around 130 today. Managed to grab a pair of west shorts and socks. Champs SQ1 is also 50% off but they don't seem to have too much, managed to get the last black and gold scarf for $15. Funny how every time I look at AS gear there's always someone asking about Kobe jerseys. SQ1 rep said they sold out in like 40 mins while they first got them.

FTL sq1 raffle had no line today at lunch but my buddy was told that since they were open for family day yesterday there was a long one. Heard a staff member tell the person in front of me that they had about 1300 entries at this point. Smh

Last edited:
Today was the first time I ever entered a raffle 
laugh.gif
 Felt like a noob

Yorkdale line is crazy. Basically goes all the way to when you come out of the subway concourse area. I'd estimate about 80ish ppl in line.

Yorkdale line is crazy. Basically goes all the way to when you come out of the subway concourse area. I'd estimate about 80ish ppl in line.
Does the line move quick?  If it's anything like that STC Champs raffle line 
mean.gif
mean.gif

one more day folks:

I saw the instagram post, but now it's gone, did they change their mind about extending it? lol

Last edited:

Does the line move quick?  If it's anything like that STC Champs raffle line 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I saw the instagram post, but now it's gone, did they change their mind about extending it? lol
At ~50 people, took about an hour when I was at Yorkdale.

Just came back from Champs Sq 1, a few Kobe t shirts sizes S, XL+. 

Adidas Outlet in Mississauga had nothing Kobe, a decent amount of other All Star Stuff (Shooting shirts, hoodies, the jacket).

Called a few stores downtown as well, told me they didn't have any  Kobe related stuff.

Yorkdale Footlocker seems like they disconnected their phones lol

Again, if anyone sees the All Star Kobe Jersey in a medium or small and the Kobe shirt in a large, please hit me up!

Champs YD is shady AF: Sunday only lol.

Champs EC were always shady AF but now can add F Boy status: I called this afternoon and they told me size 13 was available. I get to the front of the line and they tell me size 12 is the biggest size.

Only thing I thought of was that maybe some people were not able to pick up as many J's this weekend as they wanted? Dunno but I know I like the PB>Tans ...

Yep no end in sight for the line up at Yorkdale. Consistently goes all the way to the back, near the subway concourse.

If you plan on entering the raffle today I suggest you head over now. Ppl are saying average wait time is an hour.

Ye gonna make up for that $53 mil debt this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom