Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I saw the Pippen Air Uptemptos in black suede today at At Eaze. Dam the airbag is tiny but not as bad as the new Air Max 95s that's just comical!

Last edited:
Hello everyone new guy here. First time placing an order with Livestock/ Deadstock. They sent a verification e-mail after saying they needed to confirm a few of my details along with a scanned Government Photo ID with my address (Other info can be blacked out). I know they are a legit retailer but is this a common process for new orders with them. Just wanted to make sure before I scan any Gov Documents. Thanks, looking forward to not being a lurker and contributing in the future. 

Hello everyone new guy here. First time placing an order with Livestock/ Deadstock. They sent a verification e-mail after saying they needed to confirm a few of my details along with a scanned Government Photo ID with my address (Other info can be blacked out). I know they are a legit retailer but is this a common process for new orders with them. Just wanted to make sure before I scan any Gov Documents. Thanks, looking forward to not being a lurker and contributing in the future. 
Yeah, this has happened to me before.  Thought it was pretty annoying...

But it was because I had placed an order for a friend in the past and sent it to his place in Calgary (as a present), and then with my recent order I had it shipped to a Toronto Address.  The Rep told me they wanted to make sure my card wasn't compromised or anything.  It may sound kind of fishy, but I guess its the only real safeguard they have to prevent fraud (if that's why they really do it), which is good for the consumers sake to say the least.

My order came through no problem after that. 

40RA-DKTEA4WRGHAP4HT7

adidas 40% off works on raptors jerseys

I saw the ovo demar jersey thats $10 less than the normal raps ones. I was tempted to get one but not feeling adidas or the new logo we have

Last edited:

I'm assuming they have none left by now right?
Just give them a call their computer can check inventory for all their stores in regards to sizing.

I just picked up the display shoe to look at, I didn't check the size.

Last edited:

Yeah, this has happened to me before.  Thought it was pretty annoying...

But it was because I had placed an order for a friend in the past and sent it to his place in Calgary (as a present), and then with my recent order I had it shipped to a Toronto Address.  The Rep told me they wanted to make sure my card wasn't compromised or anything.  It may sound kind of fishy, but I guess its the only real safeguard they have to prevent fraud (if that's why they really do it), which is good for the consumers sake to say the least.

My order came through no problem after that. 
Thank You for the response, makes it alot more reassuring. 

For anyone in Ottawa looking for the ASG hoodies Merivale Winners had nothing as of yesterday evening I will check a few other Winners/Marshalls and report back tomorrow.

Last edited:
For those that managed to cop any hype pairs on nike.ca like the Paris 10s or OVO 10s, how did you end up doing it?  I keep taking Ls and I cant take it anymore 
laugh.gif

For those that managed to cop any hype pairs on nike.ca like the Paris 10s or OVO 10s, how did you end up doing it?  I keep taking Ls and I cant take it anymore :lol:

I stuck out on the Paris 10 on initial release, but Nike usually releases a select few sizes after the 10am drop at random times. So I sat there and kept refreshing and luckily sz 11 popped up again and I got my pair.

Tried on the Lebron Elites at Eaton's today. Be careful purchasing these, I'd say they run about 1 size large.

For those that managed to cop any hype pairs on nike.ca like the Paris 10s or OVO 10s, how did you end up doing it?  I keep taking Ls and I cant take it anymore :lol:

I stuck out on the Paris 10 on initial release, but Nike usually releases a select few sizes after the 10am drop at random times. So I sat there and kept refreshing and luckily sz 11 popped up again and I got my pair.

Same, most of my purchases from NDCa was through the restock. I haven't purchased a pair from the original drop :smh:

I'm assuming these "restock" pairs are pairs that were held by bots and after a few minutes are removed by Nike and made available again since they haven't been checked out in the allowable time.

Last edited:
Yea forget waiting for the 10am flood gate that never works out. Just keep refreshing later in the day for your size to pop-up and then cop.

I got both my WC4 and HTM Air Max Ultra the same way on NDC.

I can't believe buying anything can be this frustrating these days, be it hype shoes or sports cars or even real estate lol!

Last edited:
Yea forget waiting for the 10am flood gate that never works out. Just keep refreshing later in the day for your size to pop-up and then cop.

I got both my WC4 and HTM Air Max Ultra the same way on NDC.

I can't believe buying anything can be this frustrating these days, be it hype shoes or sports cars or even real estate lol!

Only thing I ever got on drop time was the air max zeros and ld zero Max's. Anything dealing with Jordan is a lost cause

Last edited:
Was at the Jays game tonight
Magnificent outing by Stro show tonight and JD stays on fire :pimp:

Glad you made it out and had a good time. The boys played well, last two games of the series. When I was there Tuesday night, however... -_-

Only thing I ever got on drop time was the air max zeros and ld zero Max's. Anything dealing with Jordan is a lost cause

The Paris 10s were the first Js I ever managed to get on NDCa at drop time. I even had to enter my CC information during the ordering process so was shocked I managed to cop. I'm thinking of using my PayPal account next time to speed up the process of having to enter information.

Speaking of Winners/Marshalls, I saw Zanerobe joggers (e.g. dynamo, dynamo combo, dropshot, sureshot etc) at multiple locations in downtown and Etobicoke for $40-$50. A decent price for those looking for that brand.

Reactions: fx2
Keep us updated if anyone spots the patch hoodies. I've been looking consistently and haven't even come across one yet...

Hm that's strange. I was at leaside during the day. Maybe they weren't put out yet but I didn't spot any. From what I've read, it looks like only XL have been seen. I am looking for a small or medium which I'm not even sure are around.

Back
Top Bottom