Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As expected. It's a boring matchup and the Raptors aren't exactly an entertaining team. Same thing happened last year for the Wizards series, know a few season ticket holders who coulodn't get rid of their floor tickets and they were selling for under retail.

Plus it may not seem like a big deal, but having the DVP close for the weekend will discourage a lot of people from driving down via street roads.

Hey guys, I have a question regarding Nike ES. My work finally got an official pass so I plan on visiting this weekend. It says "work ID required", the problem is our company doesn't really have work badges for employees, and the only thing I really have is a health benefits card with the company name on it.

Now I heard they're a lot more strict these days.. will I have any trouble getting into the store if I present them with the benefits card? It's about an hour drive for my place so I wouldn't wanna arrive with disappointment. I appreciate the help!

My friend has the similar setup and what she brings is a printed corporate email of the pass which has her corprorate email address.

Don't forget your +1 -- bring a friend

Hey guys, I have a question regarding Nike ES. My work finally got an official pass so I plan on visiting this weekend. It says "work ID required", the problem is our company doesn't really have work badges for employees, and the only thing I really have is a health benefits card with the company name on it.

Now I heard they're a lot more strict these days.. will I have any trouble getting into the store if I present them with the benefits card? It's about an hour drive for my place so I wouldn't wanna arrive with disappointment. I appreciate the help!
For backup, bring a paystub.

U able to help me get a pair of red foamposites there, in a 9 or 9.5? I'll of course pay extra
EDIT: and yeah just bring a paystub.. friend did so today. Let him in with no problems

didnt see any red foams there today

Lebron Elite pretty much fsr

Kyrie Dukes in scattered sizes

That was about it :S

Last edited:
^^^^

Nah you should be good.  If they state its all included with the purchase price they usually cover the tariffs.

Edit: Forgot to reply to the post XD

Last edited:
Was at Vaughan mills today. 25% off of hash wall and clearance apparel. Jordan premium futures in black and chocolate were on clearance for $219.99. Lots of 1015 air max for $169.99.

Picked up a few Nike running long sleeve tops and a black Nike tech fleece jacket.

They're back up on NDCa in a number of sizes.

Think they will be doing the random restocks the rest of the night.

Last edited:
For those still looking these champs breamlea still got lots with 25% off

Cost? If they're like 100$+, I think you're missing the point here... Champs at VM has a full size run but they are $150.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom