Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These tech fleece for 110 at vm, fsr

Currently at vm. The two lebron 12 above are marked down to $100 with additional 30% off. Alot of the store is 30% off
$70 bucks for a pair? Thats a good price with the discount. Not bad. I can see resellers scooping these up and listing them on Kijiji real soon....smh

VM was a zoo
30% most of the store, clearance also 30%

Backwall had samples for 40 +30% but nothing good

Same shoes as post before but some of the prices reduced

Hoodie was 100 no disco, only in large

Last edited:
I want to ask if anyone can recommend a place for me to trade sizes? I bought a pair of metallic 5s in a size 11, thinking they would fit like the previous pair, and they are too small for me. Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

Note: I tried on kijiji already but no luck in finding a pair of 11.5s.

I want to ask if anyone can recommend a place for me to trade sizes? I bought a pair of metallic 5s in a size 11, thinking they would fit like the previous pair, and they are too small for me. Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

I think some stores still have them . people are prb gonna return pairs too because they are sitting on kijiji

boston pizza has bogo pizza online only for the long weekend you have to sign up as a member though

try most of the fl or champs to do an exchange, heard they all sitting around the GTA.

try most of the fl or champs to do an exchange, heard they all sitting around the GTA.
The only problem is I gone with buying it from courtside instead of fl or champs, since I wasn't sure what the lineup situation was. As always it seemed like a lot of shops never got size 11.5 or only had 1 pair. Anyone who wears 11.5s here would understand the struggle 
mean.gif

I rarely ever sell or trade sneakers, but if anyone here wants to swap an 11.5/12 for 11s, shoot me a message! 

Your best choice would probably be selling it for retail, or even a bit below retail, and then buy a new pair in store. Stores should still have stock in 11.5/12

The ultra boost is a nice shoe for running, and also air max 90,95 are every where I saw some in Yorkdale shopping centre champs and footlocker and also in dufferin mall champs and footlocker

Good price for those lebrons at 99 plus an extra 30% off 
Great deal on the AZG if you got the Metallic 5s below cost (eg. Employee discount etc.)
smokin.gif
Thanks man! Still up for grabs if anyone wants to trade :smile: 

I unloaded a few of my lebrons recently. Not a huge fan of his sig line so this is up for trade. 

Is HOH downtown lineup usually packed? Wondering how early I should go in case they release a shoe I like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom