Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody want TB3s in size 12...retail? 

Just won them but I want the AJ1s instead

Giving the community the chance before I pass as well.

Did anyone else in here sign up for Top 3's? Seems like the only calls being made right now are for TB3s.

My wife just missed a call...im pretty sure it would've been for the Top 3s 
mean.gif

Got called for TB 3 from Yorkdale, i asked about Top 3, they said they would be calling tomorrow for those.
I guess Top 3's are getting pushed back a day then. Oh well, looks like I'll spend tomorrow hovering over my phone too. 

That's strange since the launch locator says winners will be contacted Wednesday or Thursday. 
Yeah this is what I was going off of too but if I've learned anything about this industry, it's that nothing goes as planned lol. 

Would anyone here be able to legit check a pair of Beluga 350s? I posted on the Yeezy L/C forum and I kinda need help Asap.

Would anyone here be able to legit check a pair of Beluga 350s? I posted on the Yeezy L/C forum and I kinda need help Asap.
I say they are fake. Look at my pair for reference based off of the picture he took and you'll see why. The inside SPLY - 350 are crisp orange, in that photo seems like its a mix of grey and orange.

Last edited:
I got a call from yorkdale and sq1 footlockers for TB3's today, asked on both calls about the Top3 1's. Calls for those haven't happened yet, tomorrow and Saturday they will be calling.

ADCa BAPE stock is a joke :smh:

3 Down Jackets
6 Tan Track Jackets
7 Black Track Jackets

Mostly 1-2 pieces per size...This is effing ridiculous

:x

Hard to tell from the pics in the thread that you posted but the backs look off, not sure if it's just the pic though.
I say they are fake. Look at my pair for reference based off of the picture he took and you'll see why. The inside SPLY - 350 are crisp orange, in that photo seems like its a mix of grey and orange.
Thanks guys! And yea, I can see what you mean with SPLY stitching. 

ADCa BAPE stock is a joke :smh:

3 Down Jackets
6 Tan Track Jackets
7 Black Track Jackets

Mostly 1-2 pieces per size...This is effing ridiculous

:x

Right? Here I was thinking okay I'm glad I like the least desirable product in the collection, but now I find out there's barely any stock. Almost a guaranteed L, I'm buying a lottery ticket if I get through.

Jays Postseason caps are $12 at Lids for Black Friday, plenty of sizes available at Vaughan Mills around store closing.

Got a call around lunch time from STC FL for TB3 size 10.5, and then around 3:40pm from Yorkdale FL for TB3 size 10.5

Back
Top Bottom