Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton Hills had Ultramarine Huarache Light's if that's your lane (they are for me).

Not much else that really stood out for me on hash though.

FYI

Better chances on Yeezy drop on ADC will increase since ADC just implemented a new HMAC key.

It means after getting the splash page, a user is given a valid HMAC that consists of key + ip address + user agent which is valid for 10 minutes.

Why is this important? BOTS will not be able to bypass the creation of the HMAC and yes, this includes the SM script. SM script will only work for ADC items without a splash page

It's both good and bad news

Seen YM warn ppl about using cc on that site due to a security breach
Yeah I heard about that. Apparently that's why they were delaying the release, they were working on getting that patched up. Regardless, no need to worry about that. You can't even get to the checkout page on that site lol. 

FYI

Better chances on Yeezy drop on ADC will increase since ADC just implemented a new HMAC key.

It means after getting the splash page, a user is given a valid HMAC that consists of key + ip address + user agent which is valid for 10 minutes.

Why is this important? BOTS will not be able to bypass the creation of the HMAC and yes, this includes the SM script. SM script will only work for ADC items without a splash page

Why is this bad? This actually gives me some hope. 

FYI

HMAC key was posted on mini cart, SM might be dead, just might. I doubt this though because even with HMAC there is a workaround given the timer.

Via Style Democracy

Halton Hills had Ultramarine Huarache Light's if that's your lane (they are for me).

Not much else that really stood out for me on hash though.

Thanks for the info. I called and they were not able to locate my size (10.5). Were they on the hash wall or on the regular shelves?

HMAC key was posted on mini cart, SM might be dead, just might. I doubt this though because even with HMAC there is a workaround given the timer.

Your biggest challenge in the HMAC even if it gets shared is having the same IP address and then it is only valid for 10minutes and if ADC decides to connect the HMAC with a purchase, then it will only be valid for 1 single order.

Last edited:
Your biggest challenge in the HMAC even if it gets shared is having the same IP address and then it is only valid for 10minutes and if ADC decides to connect the HMAC with a purchase, then it will only be valid for 1 single order.
Yeah thats what im hoping won't happen, but who knows. Willl SalesForce have time to implement that by the 17th? Crossing my fingers on SM because the 10min still gives people a chance to share, who knows if it can be manipulated. AU will be the testers again....

Yeah thats what im hoping won't happen, but who knows. Willl SalesForce have time to implement that by the 17th? Crossing my fingers on SM because the 10min still gives people a chance to share, who knows if it can be manipulated. AU will be the testers again....

We'll find out how good and how fast SM can find a work around from the AU and EU drop before CA/US drop

Well I've pretty much given up on adCA anyway so any changes are good changes in my opinion. I'll try it out on the 17th but can't say I'm too hopeful. Almost every time I get past the splash screen, everything is already out of stock. And then they have that annoying captcha, despite what people think, the bots have an advantage with the captchas. 

Back
Top Bottom