Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was really skeptical about the whole sole protector thing, but I decided to try it out seeing that these are my second pair (Have the 09') and i'm trying to stay icey for as long as I can. It actually turned out pretty dope, to be honest. Should be ready to go when the weather gets better. Ran me about $40 bucks.

Top photo is with both soles protected. Second photo is with only one sole protected. 

Last edited:
Anybody know if any stores have a pair of size 10 Core Black UB 2.0? My friend wants to buy a pair for her bf. I've been away for a bit so haven't really checked local stock.

don't think many retailers still have the 2.0 in stock at physical store fronts but i did see the core black 3.0 sitting at Adidas (Dundas Sq), 2 days ago.  keep in mind though there's a price jump on these so they're 240 now.

Anybody know if any stores have a pair of size 10 Core Black UB 2.0? My friend wants to buy a pair for her bf. I've been away for a bit so haven't really checked local stock.

Last edited:

Was really skeptical about the whole sole protector thing, but I decided to try it out seeing that these are my second pair (Have the 09') and i'm trying to stay icey for as long as I can. It actually turned out pretty dope, to be honest. Should be ready to go when the weather gets better. Ran me about $40 bucks.

Top photo is with both soles protected. Second photo is with only one sole protected. 

Why? You lose traction in the first place unless you add those grip pads they're selling separately.

Just wear them...

lol I guess no one cares for these shoes but last call for the Adidas Pusha T EQT's. Just want retail before I contact Exclucity for a return. 

My buddy has a pair of UB 2.0 black size 10 DS he is letting go for $250. If interested PM me and I will give you info.
If they were for myself, I'd scoop them up. Unfortunately, my friends are not sneaker people, and they are completely mind blown at the concept of paying above retail for shoes lol.
for those who are hoping grab UB3.0 from dundas sq...they only have sz8.5 and 9 left
Appreciate that. Saves me the trip.

Yeah looked like last minute Xmas presents for the majority of shoppers in the store. Funniest was some rich, high school aged kid in there with his mom. Rocking Pirate Black Yeezys, and his mom was wearing a Fur coat with a LV bag, he bought all four colourways of the camo hoody for himself.

Yeah looked like last minute Xmas presents for the majority of shoppers in the store. Funniest was some rich, high school aged kid in there with his mom. Rocking Pirate Black Yeezys, and his mom was wearing a Fur coat with a LV bag, he bought all four colourways of the camo hoody for himself.
Probably doesn't work at all, just lives off the parents cash.  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom