Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They did the same with me, they caught it before it was delivered to my house though. So they arranged a UPS pick up to grab my shoes, and are going to give me the Chicago's.

What size are you? I ordered from two places, Sport Chek and Golf Town, so when I get my second pair I can hook up anyone who missed out for retail.
Size 11. Thanks I'll let you know. I'm emailing them to see what they can do. Such a joke.

Golf Town sent me the wrong colour of the Jordan 1 golf. I ordered the Chicago's and when I open the box white/silver! 
mad.gif

Apparently a lot of people are dealing with this problem. My boy in the office copped 2 pairs of Chicago's (separate orders) from GT and both were white and silver, another person ordered the white/silver and got the Chicago's LOL

Golftown wasn't ready for the HYPE around this shoe

Apparently a lot of people are dealing with this problem. My boy in the office copped 2 pairs of Chicago's (separate orders) from GT and both were white and silver, another person ordered the white/silver and got the Chicago's LOL

Golftown wasn't ready for the HYPE around this shoe
Hype shouldn't have anything to do with sending people the wrong colour 
laugh.gif

What's with UPS?

I got the shipment notification saying they're shipping it today and that signature is required. However I later check the status and say's left at front door. I call my brother who's at home and he checked. Sure enough its at the front door, no doorbell ring or anything.. 

They were yeezy's too.

What's with UPS?

I got the shipment notification saying they're shipping it today and that signature is required. However I later check the status and say's left at front door. I call my brother who's at home and he checked. Sure enough its at the front door, no doorbell ring or anything.. 

They were yeezy's too.
That's what they do. They have left iPhones outside my door even though signatures are required.

What's with UPS?

They were yeezy's too.
same with me!! checked the status and says left at door, thankfully my brother was home to grab em

That's what they do. They have left iPhones outside my door even though signatures are required.

same with me!! checked the status and says left at door, thankfully my brother was home to grab em

When I lived in the US (Baton Rouge and New Orleans - four years ago) UPS driver stole two pairs of Jordan's from me - one was the Calvin Baileys and I can't recall the other ones... he then stole my J Crew Christmas gifts to give out to family worth $400. I called UPS, and told them I worked at the DA's office and I was going to have the driver criminally charged as the Driver would sign the packages delivered at 2pm every time but Surviellance would should him not entering my apartment complex. After informing UPS,I forgot about it as both Foot Locker and J Crew refunded the amounts. But two months later UPS called me and told me they fired the Driver.

Last edited:
When I lived in the US (Baton Rouge and New Orleans - four years ago) UPS driver stole two pairs of Jordan's from me - one was the Calvin Baileys and I can't recall the other ones... he then stole my J Crew Christmas gifts to give out to family worth $400. I called UPS, and told them I worked at the DA's office and I was going to have the driver criminally charged as the Driver would sign the packages delivered at 2pm every time but Surviellance would should him not entering my apartment complex. After informing UPS,I forgot about it as both Foot Locker and J Crew refunded the amounts. But two months later UPS called me and told me they fired the Driver.
Damn, what scum. I live in a condo right now, so my security signs and holds all my packages, but I am moving into a home soon and I am very scared of packages just being left on my door step. Definitely gonna set up cameras at the front door, but it's still gonna piss me off if someone takes my packages. 

Seems like it's happening everywhere, cause same with me too. My car literally parked outside, and still they'll leave it right at the front door without even a simple ring of the doorbell.

One time I was at home, no doorbell, and got the delivered status early in the morning but nothin was outside my door. Package randomly shows up 5 hours later at the porch....panicked the whole day.

Last edited:
a little off topic: heading to newyork this weekend, but I wanna pick up the all star jordan 1, anyone have any tip for doing that in new york?? what would be the best place to check out?

Thanks man, ill go check it out! I wonder if people still camp out for jordan these days, it seems like a lot are just sitting. But i heard these will be more limited that the recent release. Wondering what time I should head there lol

Thanks man, ill go check it out! I wonder if people still camp out for jordan these days, it seems like a lot are just sitting. But i heard these will be more limited that the recent release. Wondering what time I should head th
I think if you really want the shoe get there early ...... right before it opens......

NYC lines are something else compared to T.O.

Oh wow. I'm not scared of the driver taking my packages, more so people walking by randomly taking them.

Damn, what scum. I live in a condo right now, so my security signs and holds all my packages, but I am moving into a home soon and I am very scared of packages just being left on my door step. Definitely gonna set up cameras at the front door, but it's still gonna piss me off if someone takes my packages. 
You can put a box/chair with a lid outside. You can instruct them to leave packages in the box.

Oh wow. I'm not scared of the driver taking my packages, more so people walking by randomly taking them.

You can put a box/chair with a lid outside. You can instruct them to leave packages in the box.
Can you elaborate? how would a chair stop a thief? what if they steal my chair too 
laugh.gif

Can you elaborate? how would a chair stop a thief? what if they steal my chair too 
laugh.gif
Poor choice of words on my part lol. I meant something like a single seater Ottoman. Full size is fine too if the porch permits lol.

In the end, this will not stop somebody from opening the lid and taking the package, but they would really need to be keeping an eye out your property to know it's there. In that case, you probably bigger security concerns than just missing pair of shoes.

My neighbor had his Christmas reindeer model taken straight from his front porch. Definitely not cool with ups man leaving packages at the door

UPS is usually good with ringing the doorbell and getting a signature. My yeezys are supposed to be delivered soon so we'll see if the good streak continues :lol:

Back
Top Bottom