Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Update: he waited an hour lmaooo then dipped he was not happy at all.
Hahaha good! Thats for the people that actually want the shoe to wear and not resell. It's people like him who ruin it. 

Saw the ad again and he changed the story LMAO

Just to update on my yeezysupply zebra order. I ended up paying $114.42 to UPS. They broke it down and the brokerage fee ended up being only $19.22, so even if I did self declaration I was only saving 20 bucks. 

Just to update on my yeezysupply zebra order. I ended up paying $114.42 to UPS. They broke it down and the brokerage fee ended up being only $19.22, so even if I did self declaration I was only saving 20 bucks. 
I've never had to pay duties like this before. I normally prepay duties/taxes at the time of checkout. If nobody is home to sign and pay, what does UPS do? Will I have the option of paying online or paying at a store when picking up?

I've never had to pay duties like this before. I normally prepay duties/taxes at the time of checkout. If nobody is home to sign and pay, what does UPS do? Will I have the option of paying online or paying at a store when picking up?
I called UPS and paid them over the phone. The lady broke it down for me like this:

Duties: $53.38

Taxes: $41.64

Brokerage Fee with tax: $19.22

If nobody is home, they leave the delivery attempt notice sticker on your door and will try again the next business day. When you receive the delivery notice, you can call them up and pay over the phone or online i believe.

Seriously what's up with you people.

So because the guy wanted to make a few bucks you set up a fake meeting and are now laughing about. Some People in this group are a bunch of hypocrite

You are upset with this guy but at the same time would have no issue reselling a pair of yeezy ( don't bs that everyone is going to keep the pairs from yeezy supply). Get off your high horse and let the kid be.

The shoes are still in stock, and he is not taking anything off your plate.

I called UPS and paid them over the phone. The lady broke it down for me like this:

If nobody is home, they leave the delivery attempt notice sticker on your door and will try again the next business day. When you receive the delivery notice, you can call them up and pay over the phone or online i believe.
Thanks, appreciate the info.

So because the guy wanted to make a few bucks you set up a fake meeting and are now laughing about. Some People in this group are a bunch of hypocrite

You are upset with this guy but at the same time would have no issue reselling a pair of yeezy ( don't bs that everyone is going to keep the pairs from yeezy supply). Get off your high horse and let the kid be.

The OG SurpemeApe has spoken...Repped

point here is not giving him a hard time for reselling but rather for blatantly lying about the story (got them from FL & taking a L)

point here is not giving him a hard time for reselling but rather for blatantly lying about the story (got them from FL & taking a L)
This. I do think flaking on him was kinda harsh, I would've just called him out about lying. I don't mind him reselling the shoes, but he made it seem as if he wasn't trying to resell the shoes or something. I mean he obviously bought them to resell, otherwise why would he buy three different pairs. Also, why would you take the pictures at the mall foodcourt(as evident by the background) and with a glimpse of the orange nike bag.

Wow...rare post

Do you still have your //M ? 8)

You have to much time on your hands.

Dude lied about where he bought the product, so what? people lie, get over it. He Did not lie about it being authentic or anything important.

I'm done, just wanted to share my opinion. Back to lurkering from time to time.

Actually the sizes some users have been asking for that reseller bought. So those people who wanted to buy the shoe at 80 dollars now have to pay the reseller 160 because of greed. 

Actually the sizes some users have been asking for that reseller bought. So those people who wanted to buy the shoe at 80 dollars now have to pay the reseller 160 because of greed. 
But isn't that the point of ressling, to make money (regardless of the story he made up). I personally refuse to pay reseller prices for anything and when it comes to shoes its not that serious of an issue. He made his way out there and copped the shoes, if people really wanted it they'd make the trek (most people that wanted on here were banking on the fact that someone else would be able to cop for them). There will be plenty of shoes coming out, take the "L" and keep it moving.

But isn't that the point of ressling, to make money (regardless of the story he made up). I personally refuse to pay reseller prices for anything and when it comes to shoes its not that serious of an issue. He made his way out there and copped the shoes, if people really wanted it they'd make the trek (most people that wanted on here were banking on the fact that someone else would be able to cop for them). There will be plenty of shoes coming out, take the "L" and keep it moving.
I wouldnt pay resell either. Clearly a bunch of people took L's on those

what's this "sneakeasy" with Tinker that Nike Toronto is IGing about

I hope it's a visit by Tinker.

I would love to hear him speak and of course meet. An auto on a J shoe would be amazing.

If I had an opportunity, it would be a toss up between Cement 3s, Concords or Titaniums

Last edited:

I As well was discounted the brokerage fee. my numbers match up with yours.

I guess they're not totally gone yet which is good to know. Still at STC and opening soon. Think they just simply relocated in the mall. Or maybe I'm just late to the party and didn't know they were just moving.

sock darts at STC champs also selling for 99 for those interested
Thought I was tripping, walked in asking about them. Guy says they don't have them...but guess what I see on the wall...

Hello NT Canada community! Ryan here, I used to be active on here a really long time ago when I first joined back in '99 under the username r2kidd. Unfortunately I don't own the old email address associated with that account so I've started a new one. Anyway, not sure who is still around from my NT days, but looking forward to being part of the community again. 

Last edited:
Hello NT Canada community! Ryan here, I used to be active on here a really long time ago when I first joined back in '99 under the username r2kidd. Unfortunately I don't own the old email address associated with that account so I've started a new one. Anyway, not sure who is still around from my NT days, but looking forward to being part of the community again. 

Welcome back!

Ryan Im still here is Anthony [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom