Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heading there now. I jst want some gr nmds for my sister. Hopefully it doesnt get hoarded by "resellers".

Line up is like 100 deep. I was thinking I could drop by before heading to the office but I don't think you will cash out before 9 so budget your time wisely!

I'm currently number 170 in line according to security. There's 30+ people behind me. Security has tightened the rules. No more sitting or leaning against the wall

Running Room just updated stock on the Burgundy 3.0 Ultra Boosts. Only had sizes 12 and 13 as of yesterday and this morning had 3 size 9.5s, 1 size 10 and a size 11. I bought a 9.5 and used a coupon code to get an additional 10% off basically saving tax. Came out to 244 shipped. I'm somewhat on the fence still about the "ground beef" colourway. It's pretty crazy that a CW that people have "somewhat bashed" at a bunch of places online still manage to completely sell out everywhere. Ya, they aren't triple whites or triple blacks but the CW is different which is dope imo. When they come in I'll decide if I'm keeping or will send them back to Running Room.

I lined up around 6am. Was supposed to be here earlier, but ya know how that snooze button looks so sexy at that hour

Oh indeed. Had intentions of lining up at 530 but that snooze was just too good. Lol. Didnt get here until 730

Curious to know what Foot Action has as of now...

I couldn't bother with the line. Last year I had the Jumpan invite last year for the soft-opening on Thursday and that spoiled me.

Last edited:
Curious to know Foot Action has as of now...

I couldn't bother with the line. Last year I had the Jumpan invite last year for the soft-opening on Thursday and that spoiled me.

My guess it is about an 1.5-2hr wait now.

I am about half way. And I started at 730.

Running Room just updated stock on the Burgundy 3.0 Ultra Boosts. Only had sizes 12 and 13 as of yesterday and this morning had 3 size 9.5s, 1 size 10 and a size 11. I bought a 9.5 and used a coupon code to get an additional 10% off basically saving tax. Came out to 244 shipped. I'm somewhat on the fence still about the "ground beef" colourway. It's pretty crazy that a CW that people have "somewhat bashed" at a bunch of places online still manage to completely sell out everywhere. Ya, they aren't triple whites or triple blacks but the CW is different which is dope imo. When they come in I'll decide if I'm keeping or will send them back to Running Room.
I got these early on when Running Room had a pic of the Solar Red 2.0's until people received them and found out it was these ground beefs. I ended up being able to cancel my online order and pick it up in stores when they had these for much cheaper. Mine came out to $210ish. I had them for about a week, and really thought about it.. I definitely don't see myself rocking this colour much. I love boost as much as everyone else. But I'd rather keep the $210 and use it elsewhere on a better colourway. I ultimately returned these.

I got these early on when Running Room had a pic of the Solar Red 2.0's until people received them and found out it was these ground beefs. I ended up being able to cancel my online order and pick it up in stores when they had these for much cheaper. Mine came out to $210ish. I had them for about a week, and really thought about it.. I definitely don't see myself rocking this colour much. I love boost as much as everyone else. But I'd rather keep the $210 and use it elsewhere on a better colourway. I ultimately returned these.
Ya I'm not sweating it really. Even if they come in and I don't like them in person, there's a Running Room literally down the street from me so they can go back with ease.

This is also VERY subjective because although your opinion is respected, it doesn't mean that others won't really like the CW. Some may genuinely enjoy the difference over a triple white or core black that EVERYONE seems to want and have. I'd like the OGs to be retro'd because I think that's still the best CW.

Last edited:

FSR on the flyknits on nike website!
Racer hype has definitely went way down. The red CW is definitely super dope though and I'm highly considering it. I have a DS pair of the Oreos that I don't really care for that much anymore so may try to sell for retail.

Adidas definitely needs to take notice of this. It's probably their overall lack of giving a **** but they seriously underestimate the Canadian market. I would buy multiple pairs of UBs right now if stock was friggin available...

Back
Top Bottom