Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey sorry for derailing the thread does anyone know how the atmos am1 fits? I've been hearing it fits half size larger because of the toe box? Is this true?

Hey sorry for derailing the thread does anyone know how the atmos am1 fits? I've been hearing it fits half size larger because of the toe box? Is this true?
Yes according to the AM1 thread the new Atmos has the same reshaped toebox so it fits long like the OG Anniversary.

Fits TTS to me. I tried half size down and the sides were pinching my pinky toe, but if you have skinny feet then half down works.

Ya I'm not sweating it really. Even if they come in and I don't like them in person, there's a Running Room literally down the street from me so they can go back with ease.

This is also VERY subjective because although your opinion is respected, it doesn't mean that others won't really like the CW. Some may genuinely enjoy the difference over a triple white or core black that EVERYONE seems to want and have. I'd like the OGs to be retro'd because I think that's still the best CW.
Exactly everyone's opinion on this shoe is different, can't base it off on one person. If you keep them, hope you went 0.5 sized down. Since they fit bigger than 2.0's
Jst gona cop a sock to show i got a bag
I know that feeling.. don't want to walk out empty handed after that long wait time.

So I just missed out on a size 13 in black toes. But I did cop size 13 in space jams.

Royals are tomorrow. Alongside Oreo ultra boosts and other stuff. Camp out has to be done outside, mall opens at 5:30

So I just missed out on a size 13 in black toes. But I did cop size 13 in space jams.

Royals are tomorrow. Alongside Oreo ultra boosts and other stuff. Camp out has to be done outside, mall opens at 5:30[/quote

Thanks for the info. So I guess I am just checking out the store today.

Did they have a full size run of the black toes? I guess we'll see those hit kijiji later on today...LOL

Did they have a full size run of the black toes? I guess we'll see those hit kijiji later on today...LOL

Yes they did. Quite a few pairs of each size. Around 7 size runs? Looks like nothing when there's a line in dt though

Wow at those lineup pics.

And what a difference a little over a year makes, MC2 FKs just sitting on Nike CA :smh:. Good for many people including me, no stress trying to get a release for once.

Last edited:
Fast is an understatement, RC carted 3 times with preloaded Shopify, still got jacked. Adidas is just riding the hype train to infinity.

They still had SJ left as of 10:00am when I went in......some sizes left like 9.5 and 10....also had the SFAF1, the grey ones that dropped at HOH not too long ago.

Aside from that it is mostly the same stuff as you would find at FL.

Royals are tomorrow. Alongside Oreo ultra boosts and other stuff. Camp out has to be done outside, mall opens at 5:30

Whoa, who told you this? Security or employee?

Back
Top Bottom