Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

don't you dare start that this early. My toes have been crossed since december.
I NEED 1.
'
tenor.gif

Looking for tips as well but mine is a red light camera ticket sent to my house but was making a right on a red light. I guess I just so happen to make a right when the picture was being take.

Anyone have this happen to them? what was the outcome?

No Demerit points as they do not know who the driver of the car was... its $325 fine. Any advice?

Doesn't matter if you were making a right turn (hope this doesn't sound harsh). I have this argument all the time. If you didn't come to a complete stop, which is what triggers the camera to go off. When you look at your ticket it shows how long the light was red (possibly a second or more), then it shows how long after the light turned red before you pulled off. If the time between the light turns red and you pulling off is less than a full 3 secs (time needed to make a stop according to your drivers handbook), you get a ticket.

Mind you not all Cameras are operational, they rotate them.
Happened to me before too. Go to court, plead guilty, and asked for the fine to be reduced. Last time that happened to me, the fine dropped from $325 to $200 (min fine) plus a $40 court fee. As sneakers45 said, it depends on when the camera is triggered. You can never argue with a camera, so all you really can do is take the L and hope they reduce the fine.

Raffled at STC FL and FA around 10:30AM. Easy breezy, I was in and out within like 5 min. Kids FL are doing FCFS for GS sizes for the 1s if anyone is looking for bae
STC FTL and FA was in and out around 12:30 as well. That being said, I don't think they'll have a lot of pairs so chances are slim once again.
Speaking of STC, Ateaze is raffling bred toes off Wednesday from 5-8PM and Thursday from 10AM-2PM

Doesn't matter if you were making a right turn (hope this doesn't sound harsh). I have this argument all the time. If you didn't come to a complete stop, which is what triggers the camera to go off. When you look at your ticket it shows how long the light was red (possibly a second or more), then it shows how long after the light turned red before you pulled off. If the time between the light turns red and you pulling off is less than a full 3 secs (time needed to make a stop according to your drivers handbook), you get a ticket.

This... too many people treat right turns on red lights like yield signs

PM me, I got you both for retail @onguye324 @JustPassItToWill

Posting this cuz I want to encourage everyone to NOT PAY RESELL and let those fools sit on their stockpile of GR Js.

Outside of the FTL 3s, no one should be paying resell for the Jordan ASW drops.

Kijiji is swimming in gold toes. red toes gonna be the same for sure but with higher interest

Pretty much all the JB ASW drops are sitting in FB groups and on Kijiji.

Shadow 1s are a must cop in April

I'm still sitting on a DS pair from the 2013(?) release. Everyone was after those Toro 4s, I went for the 1s instead that day.

I saw on story on this exact subject on City News last year. A guy was claiming the camera was faulty because he did make a complete stop, sadly it still didn't work in his favour.

^ +1 OVO shipping @ 30 a pop is crazy with this slow a** service.

I remember trading DS shadow 14s for DS 2013 shadow 1s. Ended up trading worn Shadow 1 and Bred 13s for OG concords.
I regret that trade every single day. lmao

Hate when im trying to cross the street and drivers wanna roll that stop trying to make a right turn on a red :smh:

Cant count how many times some jack *** has almost hit me cuz hes only looking at the traffic coming from his left and nothing else.

The worst is when people wanna turn left and theres they have a lil gap but theres pedestrians crossing so theyll drive right up to where they are crossing and basically block the intersection. Who gave these fools their licenses?

Hate when im trying to cross the street and drivers wanna roll that stop trying to make a right turn on a red :smh:

Cant count how many times some jack *** has almost hit me cuz hes only looking at the traffic coming from his left and nothing else.

The worst is when people wanna turn left and theres they have a lil gap but theres pedestrians crossing so theyll drive right up to where they are crossing and basically block the intersection. Who gave these fools their licenses?

That's why I give cars the right of way, haha. I'd rather take a few extra minutes than get hit by a car...

I
Anyone get their OVO's shipped yet? Label made, not shipped. Hasn't changed status in a week. Or is it going to magically show up at my door?
I'm starting to get paranoid
I'm in the same boat, label has been made but no other updates since then.

I've been hit on two different occasions because of this (most recently back in October). Luckily nothing serious.

Traffic rules for downtown TO:
- treat yellow lights like red lights ... otherwise you’ll be the a***hole blocking the intersection or hitting a pedestrian.
- avoid financial district during the week, pedestrians have no regard for life, looks like a game of frogger from 8:45-9:15am and 4:45-5:15pm.

Traffic rules for Brampton:
- stopping at stop signs is not required, slowing down is optional ... insurance should be $500/month here, no debating

Everywhere else ... drive like a normal person.

Financial District is nuts during the week :lol: This girl was at the corner as the crosswalk count down was almost at 0. I go to turn cuz it didn't look like she was gonna go.

All of a sudden, I start to drive, and she bolts across. Had to slam on the brakes :smh: Not sure if she was intentionally trying to get hit or what.

Outlet question: How long does it take for sneakers to hit outlets? I noticed with the PG-1 that a lot of the early (and my favorite) colorways disappeared pretty quickly and I'm not sure if they ever reached the outlets. I want the black and white Why Nots and I don't think they're limited release, so I have to imagine whatever overstock / b-grade / returns will eventually get there. Was hoping one of y'all could give me an idea of how long it'll take.

Thanks in advance.

Traffic rules for Brampton:
- stopping at stop signs is not required, slowing down is optional ... insurance should be $500/month here, no debating

TBH everywhere is full of trash drivers. I honestly think that in order to renew your license you should have to take a road test. Rather than renew every 5 years, change it to 7 with a road test.

Back
Top Bottom