Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

A8E755FC-3D3D-444F-897F-E7CC653C96AF.jpeg
Great employees - very helpful at Burloak - wife bought 3 pairs of AF1s and I grabbed these two AM samples - $110 tax in for 5 pairs.

I bought these last night - it was relatively quiet - today we swung by since we are close - it was a zoo - line moved quick from what I could tell - resellers in full effect. Saw a few guys with 15+ pairs of retros - stacks and stacks of boxes behind the cash.

I lined up at 2am for that drop.

And I remember they held pairs for their Friends and family, and their whole family showed up walk in from the fornt, bought unkle dunks then walk out with bags and look at us folks still lining up to purchase.

Was in the area and decided to pass thru Dixie Nike right now but saw the line to get in and did a 180 back to the car. Was at least 25-30ppl.

Just picked up ovo 8s at Yorkdale. Lots of ppl picking up. Limited sizes left. Bred toe 1s -FL Yorkdale still no pairs although they have raffle. Markville 50 ppl in line still no pairs. Rumour Fairview just for their pairs delivered.

Not sure why so many ppl are still lining up...max 2 fsr per store. Pickering town centre will apparently only get 15 pairs

I'm shocked, but not shocked how FTL and FA are handling this drop today. Just gather people's info and hand out numbered tickets or wristbands.....when the shipment comes in, contact people (or post on social media) that they'll drop on a certain day in order of the numbered wristbands given. Unclaimed pairs, sell to the public.

Yeah I called Pickering they will call raffle entries once they receive shipment. No point waiting.

Spoke to some of the employees at ftl ec. They are definitely getting the pairs today. Reason why they can’t take names down is they have no idea how many they are getting. Could be 15 or 50. They don’t know and also how many they can allocate to employees.

But I agree they can just take names down with their size. And once they get it they just call from the top to bottom per size.

Anyone who goes to OVO Dundas, let me know if they have a pair of Black 8s in size 10, just have a hunch they were lying to me lol

Anyone who goes to OVO Dundas, let me know if they have a pair of Black 8s in size 10, just have a hunch they were lying to me lol

I have a pair of spare ovo 8 blk in 10 from ovo online
Copped for friend but he changed his mind
Hit me up if u need

Back
Top Bottom