Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My confirmation number finally works. If you have one, might want to try it again.

Screenshot_20180609-111010_Gmail.jpg
Wow just got the confirmation and through the app.....said pending....then sold out.....then got the order confirmation....in sz.10 too....man feeling dope

Here's my rundown. Size 9.5.
App & desktop buffering 9:00.
Went back & forth.
Pending 9:04
Bank funds 9:20.
Purchased 9:25.
Email confirm 9:50.

All apps & desktop order history still down. But "order status" button in email working now.

P.s. If u call nike with the phone thats in your account, it goes straight to an option to hear an automated status of your recent orders. You can probably navigate to hear your order status with a different phone aswell.

Phil just called me and told me I hit. He said Trav is gonna drop em off in person this afternoon and Mike will call me tomorrow to make sure there are no flaws. Do you think I’m good???

You should be good. Phil is a man of his word.

Anyone from Houston that knows spots that will have left over pairs when not picked up’d by customers

Hit on the App...first time ever using it. Went from pending to server error back to pending to "got em" hopefully I have the same luck for the Off-White 1s next week

Attachments

• IMG_5943.PNG
    IMG_5943.PNG
    389.8 KB · Views: 4
Got through, I know 4 others that did as well and it looks like a lot of people here copped as well. These must not have been as limited as people originally thought.

After a bunch of errors trying to submit the order in the first place I finally had to manually enter my card and could click purchase. I get a text from my bank about suspected fraud...told to have merchant resubmit purchase. L. I resubmitted My sz again and it actually went through. So Lucky. Haven’t won anything off SNKRS since OVO 10’s.

Back
Top Bottom