Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pissed cuz im from Houston and in out in West Texas and couldn't hit anywhere but SNKRS.... I can't afford these reseller prices right now and the wife isn't gonna go for a $400 purchase when we gotta close on our house in a few months... :angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Wow just got order confirmation, tried at 10:07 on desktop and immediately got a paypal email. Size 11 though need a 13

Here's my rundown. Size 9.5.
App & desktop buffering 9:00.
Went back & forth.
Pending 9:04
Bank funds 9:20.
Purchased 9:25.
Email confirm 9:50.

Nice, nice.
Here's my rundown:
7:00AM Can't get through on app. Can't get through on desktop.
Went back and forth.
7:03AM No luck with app, pending on desktop.
7:15AM Can't log-in to app. Still pending on desktop.
7:30AM Can't log-in to app. Still pending on desktop. Read Got 'Em posts in my size on Niketalk from people who entered after I did.
7:45AM Can't log-in to app. Automatically logged out on desktop. Can't log-in to desktop. Read Got 'Em posts in my size on Niketalk from people who entered after I did.
8:00AM Can't log-in to app. Can't log-in to desktop. Read Got 'Em posts in my size on Niketalk from people who entered after I did.
8:15AM Can log-in to both app and desktop. Sold out. Read Got 'Em posts in my size on Niketalk from people who entered after I did.
:rofl:

Regardless if I cooked or not, SNKRS was extra trash today and I’m sure most will agree. I’ll be ok, b. On to the next.

Going to disagree. I know this is coming from my bitter self from taking the L on the White off 1s. But....those off whites dropped randomly which allowed many to cop. For me, I probably wouldn't have copped if there wasn't any errors on the SNKRS app, the fact there were errors and I already knew to try the desktop off the bat, help me get that W while other people or bots kept doing the app and getting errors. A lot of people got through who normally wouldn't because of errors messing up the typical routine for others. I'm calling it even! lol

Pissed cuz im from Houston and in out in West Texas and couldn't hit anywhere but SNKRS.... I can't afford these reseller prices right now and the wife isn't gonna go for a $400 purchase when we gotta close on our house in a few months... :angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
House >>> These. You ain’t even gonna be worried about these after you close that deal.

These seem limited in stores but I’m sure it was a little easier because ppl were in panic mode. They were trying on the app not even thinking about the desktop. Pretty much if you hit the desktop by 1020-1030 eastern you should have hit while others tried so many times on the app they got locked out.

Back
Top Bottom