Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I randomly entered on SNKRS at 9:30 because I kept getting errors at 9.

Confirmation email an hour later. That was luck.

PicsArt_06-09-01.59.14.jpg

:smile:

Man I must have gotten lucky. I got on at 10 and kept getting the error message. Finally got pending and was like that for about 20 minutes. Then came the “got em” I was worried since I didn’t get a confirmation email but it came about an hour later. I copped these for a friend who really wanted them and who ended up taking an L

Was on right at 7:00, no payment details pre-entered and so I autofilled on my iPhone and the details were wrong. Then kept freezing so I logged out. Tried logging in on both desktop and my app and I couldn't get back in. Probably thought I was a bot. Super annoying way to spend an hour I should have been sleeping.

30+ Pages of SNKRS slander tells you how this release was for most.

Despite getting a pair, I can easily say from an experience/execution standpoint, it was one of the worst I can remember in reference to issues that surfaced... :smh:

-SNKRS App Freezing/Spinning Wheel of Death
-Pending For Decades
-Cant Submit Order
-CC companies denying orders due to Fraud
-CC charged but no email confirmation or GOT EM
-People who got pairs after people who submitted before them. Bruh?

Just a bad day for many... I dont think it gets better due to these bots/overall traffic overwhelming the site. :frown:

The only positive thing is for people who really want is I don't anticipate resell to be too insane with the amount of pairs made. Maybe 350-450 once all pairs are in peoples hand.

PO

THIS

I think a restock is certain. Hopefully they can do it in order of people who got in and were pending early on. Like you said though, worst case people who NEED these can find them in the low 300's once the StockX boiz gotta pay Mom back cause the CC card is due

Didn’t even want these but tried cause of the hype. L on Snkrs desktop after errors for 15min on app. 225+tax saved. Congrats to those who ate.

Ya'll crazy if you thought the way the SNKRS release went was terrible....that was the best thing that happened lol. I hope more releases go like this Hope the ones who were able to cop were the people who couldn't get the off white 1s. Ya'll deserve this make up W!!!!

Ya'll crazy if you thought the way the SNKRS release went was terrible....that was the best thing that happened lol. I hope more releases go like this Hope the ones who were able to cop were the people who couldn't get the off white 1s. Ya'll deserve this make up W!!!!
This. I’ve never seen so many Nters eat like this on a limited release.

What?! I was pending from like 5 minutes after until they finally sold out. In that time people were getting my size that just logged in. Problem was the app nor desktop would let me do anything cause I was pending so I was screwed. I'm not sure how that equals success? I have no make up W. and it's not that I just didn't get them,I get like 0 Hyped releases especially on the SNKRS app. If I miss i miss but I do not like to feel like I was screwed cause of a Nike technical issue. That being said congrats to all that copped.

Back
Top Bottom