Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pissed I was stuck in pending for over an hour. Couldn't do anything. The hype got me wanting these more smh....figure I'll do some yard work probably miss a restock and take a baddie out tonight.

Literally tried for an 11 an hour after drop and got through after all the issues when I tried originally for a 12. Thankfully my boy got a 12 and is going to swap me.

So for some reason I got an 11 when I kept on selecting a size 9.5 through the app. Talked to customer service, they don't care, asked if I wanted to cancel it. Nope, I'll take my chances on hoping someone got an 9.5 on here that needs a bigger size. The app constantly had an "error" during the first 20 mins of trying on my phone and ipad .SMH

Just got my pair from social status Houston

Attachments

• 91188D5F-B60F-465E-B4F5-80577B819B75.jpeg
    91188D5F-B60F-465E-B4F5-80577B819B75.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 134
  • F1F450E9-C9CD-4A07-B222-E65C2BF0F9B6.jpeg
    F1F450E9-C9CD-4A07-B222-E65C2BF0F9B6.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 172
I couldn’t get through on the app (neither device using mine and my wife’s accounts). I tried desktop and It was pending for 30 minutes before disappearing. We had to leave so i abandoned my second device altogether.

We pulled in to get groceries and my wife said she got a message saying she put in the wrong CVC code. She put in the right code at liter 10:35 or 10:45 and it went straight to Got Em. My wife has 0 purchases on her account so I have no idea how they determine who gets these.

My SNKRS app is still all messed up but hers says preparing to ship. Hopefully they do ship. I’m pretty excited because I had given up hope with all of the SNKRS app glitches.
Same...moms account entered on Desktop (last account I used in scenario) I know sometime after 10:15 maybe even 10:30 and no purchases on account but hit.

Other 2 accounts were entered as well but no hit for either and one has over 10 purchases just last month. These two accounts entered on desktop as well after mobile errors.

Tried on snkrs app at 9am. Switched to snkrs on google chrome after a min of trying and getting errors. Was able to get in line by 9:02am. Hit for my size 12 on my account struck out on the wifes account. Got chargd at 9:41am and got confirmation email at 10:21am.

Tried on snkrs app at 9am. Switched to snkrs on google chrome after a min of trying and getting errors. Was able to get in line by 9:02am. Hit for my size 12 on my account struck out on the wifes account. Got chargd at 9:41am and got confirmation email at 10:21am.
Do you both have the same shipping address?

Just got my pair from social status Houston

Me too! I was towards the front of the line! Some dude got kicked out of the line for yelling “Travis Scott”... the cop pulled him out of the line and told him to go home! Said he could of caused a riot bc of what hapiebesc yesterday lol! Then the cop said that’s one strike on the line, 2 more and we are shutting this down! Like WTF cops be having that power trip...

First time ever I experience an "error" message on the SNKR app smh it basically crashed like Footlocker and others do from time to time. Finally I was able to open the app on the desktop after trying on my phone for half an hour and got in line but stayed in "Pending" status for all of 30 mins just for the screen to flash and say sold out smh.......that L was rough this morning lol on to my last shot grails!

Me too! I was towards the front of the line! Some dude got kicked out of the line for yelling “Travis Scott”... the cop pulled him out of the line and told him to go home! Said he could of caused a riot bc of what hapiebesc yesterday lol! Then the cop said that’s one strike on the line, 2 more and we are shutting this down! Like WTF cops be having that power trip...
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom