Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screenshot_20210511-144234_Instagram.jpg

You contact Nike to see what they said about this?

PO

FYI, I just had a pair of Syracuse Dunks that arrived and the same thing happened. I'm in Michigan and they went from Memphis to Arkansas to Memphis again and then to Michigan. Not sure exactly why, but I wouldn't stress over it.

My personal size 13s arrived today direct from Travis. I won the raffle on his birthday. I have to concur that pics don't necessarily do them justice, VERY nice in hand. Still think I like the Olive better though just because of the colorway but these are so nice.

sigh, pulled the trigger lmao

1620761236910.png

so what's the thought here on Ebay with Authenticity guarantee compared to StockX or Goat. Same, better, worse? Prices on Ebay obviously not containing some of the fees StockX or Goat add, so just curious how much that can be trusted these days with this functionality added.

so what's the thought here on Ebay with Authenticity guarantee compared to StockX or Goat. Same, better, worse? Prices on Ebay obviously not containing some of the fees StockX or Goat add, so just curious how much that can be trusted these days with this functionality added.

I think they can all be trusted/untrusted to the same degree. Personally, I would just go with the best price, (after shipping and fees), and pay with PayPal for the additional protection.

ive been using ebay for ages since before the authenticity guarantee because thats always where the deal were but for the shoes that ive purchased while its been in place have been shoes that I can verify myself. or have verified Everything ive gotten so far has been good. but if you want to lower your chances of getting burned use the same practices you would use priot to this service. ask for pics, look at seller feedback, know what youre buying etc

UPDATE: My tracking information updated and they were dropped off yesterday en route to be here Friday. There is still hope!!

Sneaker Con does the authenticating and they are pretty good IIRC.

Seeing that a lot of orders/members are facing the same situation as me gives me hope, but I'm just hoping it's not what @michaeln30 mentioned & FedEx is the one doing something sketchy as my tracking initially had a delivery date and some info but all that "randomly" disappeared. :smh:

Please update the thread if you guys happen to get an update. I will do the same. gxdsavvy gxdsavvy @getembuck12 rashad8869 rashad8869

PO
Update: Finally got some movement and now the Kicks will arrive on Thursday

Hope yours are on the way as well

Back
Top Bottom