Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

so what's the thought here on Ebay with Authenticity guarantee compared to StockX or Goat. Same, better, worse? Prices on Ebay obviously not containing some of the fees StockX or Goat add, so just curious how much that can be trusted these days with this functionality added.

The only problem this thier authentication in my opinion is the speed. If the seller takes thier time to ship, it adds time to the authentication process and if the seller uses a slow shipping process, you gotta wait on that, plus the time for authentication then the time for it to ship to you.

Hell it took 3 weeks damn near for a pair of kicks I picked up 3 days after RD.

My SNKRS pair finally landed and I was thinking of waiting to put a sole protector but F'k that I'm a just wear them out lol. These are pretty soft I figured they'd have stiff suede, not many craftsmanship problems on this pair except the dints on the ankle pods 😵 so close JB. Btw they're definitely not the same mold as the Carmines they have the bubble toe and are flatter like the older 6s. (For the OG heads)
IMG_20210511_160811_121.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_125.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_124.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_123.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_126.jpg

Was pulling up to my kids at-home daycare today when I saw the fedex guy dropping off a package to them. Well I instantly recognized its the new shipping boxes that Nike is using and could see that someone had tried opening up the bottom! The lady was too busy talking to another parent at the front door distracted so the fedex guy shyly walked up their walkway and quickly dipped out. I ran up and told ‘hey check to make sure your **** is in there and accounted for!’ Funny thing is her husbands a sneakerhead but it was just some random Nike workout shoe they had ordered so once the potential thief saw it was nothing of value they probably just tried closing it back up.

My SNKRS pair finally landed and I was thinking of waiting to put a sole protector but F'k that I'm a just wear them out lol. These are pretty soft I figured they'd have stiff suede, not many craftsmanship problems on this pair except the dints on the ankle pods 😵 so close JB. Btw they're definitely not the same mold as the Carmines they have the bubble toe and are flatter like the older 6s. (For the OG heads)
IMG_20210511_160811_121.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_125.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_124.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_123.jpg
IMG_20210511_160811_126.jpg

DE7AE25B-CE89-4681-86EA-3DBB9F0FA49C.jpeg

Was pulling up to my kids at-home daycare today when I saw the fedex guy dropping off a package to them. Well I instantly recognized its the new shipping boxes that Nike is using and could see that someone had tried opening up the bottom! The lady was too busy talking to another parent at the front door distracted so the fedex guy shyly walked up their walkway and quickly dipped out. I ran up and told ‘hey check to make sure your **** is in there and accounted for!’ Funny thing is her husbands a sneakerhead but it was just some random Nike workout shoe they had ordered so once the potential thief saw it was nothing of value they probably just tried closing it back up.
SNKRS uses hard boxes with the just do it tape. Nike.com uses the eco boxes that fold in and are reusable for easy returns.

Back
Top Bottom