Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those UPS drivers make over 100k. I highly doubt they would risk their livelihood for anything in their truck.
But in the off chance something catches their eye, I wouldn’t put it past them. (An unemployed porch pirate buddy of theirs is a call away. . .)
:rofl:

Never underestimate greed. Martha Stewart was on her way to $1B before she was arrested for insider trading and that was only for $50K. Now she hangs out with Snoop Dogg drinking her sorrows away.

A lot of money just to be a UPS driver.

Seems like a job you would only do for the money.

I just received the Aleali May 14’s and it blows my mind that Nike puts the “Just Do It” sticker on the box…. Yeah, werehouse workers making $7-$15 just do it and open up the package to see if there’s anything worth stealing.

Luckily the same FedEx,UPS drivers have been coming to drop off packaged for 15 years now. No problems from them ever. It also doesn’t hurt to give them a cold beverage these hot so cal days.

Man…..I know some guys that used to get busy at UPS…man there’s nothing I can say that isn’t incriminating but man it’s possible.

Just checked my Off-white dunks that were supposed to arrive today now they been pushed back.
Hope I’m not getting hit with the okie doke.

Those UPS drivers make over 100k. I highly doubt they would risk their livelihood for anything in their truck.
But in the off chance something catches their eye, I wouldn’t put it past them. (An unemployed porch pirate buddy of theirs is a call away. . .)
:rofl:

Man…..I know some guys that used to get busy at UPS…man there’s nothing I can say that isn’t incriminating but man it’s possible.
Anything is possible. Especially for the guys that don’t have much to lose.
(No house note, no kids. . .)

Back in HS, a friend of a friend worked for FedEx. He didn’t care much for his job. He was acquiring full Greddy exhausts and selling them. Pistols too. Once I heard that, I wanted nothing to do with that. . .

:lol: @ doubting that these delivery drivers don't steal like it hasn't been happening for years. It just happened to me; marked as delivered, no package. No FedEx truck or driver on my building's cameras. FedEx said since the tracking said delivered and that there was no signature confirmation required (no way to request that on that app), they're refusing to pay GOAT's claim. Dude probably delivered it to another address and got someone else to pick it up from there, and here I am SOL :lol:

It's looking more and more like @FedEX stole my #Fragment X #TravisScott 1 lows I won the draw for from @Nikestore . First time I've ever been able to purchase anything Fragment and they steal it.. Absolute BS!

Copied from my Twitter. This is bull****.

I just received the Aleali May 14’s and it blows my mind that Nike puts the “Just Do It” sticker on the box…. Yeah, werehouse workers making $7-$15 just do it and open up the package to see if there’s anything worth stealing.

Luckily the same FedEx,UPS drivers have been coming to drop off packaged for 15 years now. No problems from them ever. It also doesn’t hurt to give them a cold beverage these hot so cal days.

Nike changed their tape.

17543B11-36F3-4443-BDB2-BC4D2AB3240C.png

Never had any bad luck with any packages, whether it's shoes or electronics.

Again though, local meetups trump all. :pimp:

:lol: @ doubting that these delivery drivers don't steal like it hasn't been happening for years. It just happened to me; marked as delivered, no package. No FedEx truck or driver on my building's cameras. FedEx said since the tracking said delivered and that there was no signature confirmation required (no way to request that on that app), they're refusing to pay GOAT's claim. Dude probably delivered it to another address and got someone else to pick it up from there, and here I am SOL :lol:
Damn man that sucks 😔 if you could have it sent to a store (ups store or fedex store) I’m thinking they can’t try that BS, right? Cuz how could they say they delivered it to a store unless they actually did… pretty sure one time I had a fedex package I wanted sent to a store and it had a Walgreens option near me, it worked fine but I wouldn’t totally trust that Walgreens

I’m curious how y’all know it’s FedEx and UPS stealing all your packages tho?

If it says label created or awaiting carrier pickup, it’s likely sitting at Nike’s warehouse waiting to get picked and packed. If it says delivered and it’s not, it’s likely coming tomorrow as drivers do that constantly.

Im not saying it doesn’t happen, but it’s not nearly as common as people think it is.

isnt the back of the nike check supposed to line up with the first eyelet? i see some pairs that do and some seem to be lower...is that nike QC?

Pretty easy to track down who stole it if it’s scanned delivered. They can see which driver was on that route that day. But if it got to the warehouse and didn’t make it to the delivery truck then it could be anyone who works there.

They can see, but they don't care. There's cases similar to mine all over Reddit, they simply do not care.
If it was me and I have proof that it was scanned loaded and delivered and you were home at the time, easy case to bring up in person to supervisor. Especially if you have a door cam to shut down the excuse of, “I delivered, must have been stolen.”

Question for those with real pairs. Does the midsole on the TSxFragment Jordan 1 lows glow under UV light like the OG Jordan 1 Travis Scott highs? The midsole on a real pair should glow. See image of real pair of the OG low as an example of the midsole glowing.
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.53.47 AM.png

Last edited:
I’m curious how y’all know it’s FedEx and UPS stealing all your packages tho?

If it says label created or awaiting carrier pickup, it’s likely sitting at Nike’s warehouse waiting to get picked and packed. If it says delivered and it’s not, it’s likely coming tomorrow as drivers do that constantly.

Im not saying it doesn’t happen, but it’s not nearly as common as people think it is.
FEDEX always have the dustiest drivers. Never came across a UPS guy that wasn’t at least presentable The optics for FEDEX don’t look good imo. I can see why people jump to the idea of their package being stolen.

Back
Top Bottom