Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn man that sucks šŸ˜” if you could have it sent to a store (ups store or fedex store) Iā€™m thinking they canā€™t try that BS, right? Cuz how could they say they delivered it to a store unless they actually didā€¦ pretty sure one time I had a fedex package I wanted sent to a store and it had a Walgreens option near me, it worked fine but I wouldnā€™t totally trust that Walgreens

Oh it can still happen. Iā€™ve sent shoes to Walgreens before, the tracking says the shoes are available for pickup, at the Walgreens, yet the shoes were left downstairs in my lobby for anyone to take. Customer Service didnā€™t know how to explain that one

Iā€™m curious how yā€™all know itā€™s FedEx and UPS stealing all your packages tho?

If it says label created or awaiting carrier pickup, itā€™s likely sitting at Nikeā€™s warehouse waiting to get picked and packed. If it says delivered and itā€™s not, itā€™s likely coming tomorrow as drivers do that constantly.

Im not saying it doesnā€™t happen, but itā€™s not nearly as common as people think it is.

itā€™s definitely happening. Happened to bae with alarm clock 350ā€™s. Marked as delivered, but FedEx never showed up on her cameras. She hunted a driver down in her neighborhood, he claimed he had a ā€œhelperā€ with him , and heā€™s gonna ask him what happened to the package šŸ˜’.She also drove to the main hub and made a complaint in person. 2 days later, the package shows up with the driver, open, and looked like some one tried on one of the 350ā€™s. A thief ainā€™t returning no package, so it was definitely the driver or his ā€œhelperā€.

Last edited:
itā€™s definitely happening. Happened to bae with alarm clock 350ā€™s. Marked as delivered, but FedEx never showed up on her cameras. She hunted a driver down in her neighborhood, he claimed he had a ā€œhelperā€ with him , and heā€™s gonna ask him what happened to the package šŸ˜’.She also drove to the main hub and made a complaint in person. 2 days later, the package shows up with the driver, open, and looked like some one tried on one of the 350ā€™s. A thief ainā€™t returning no package, so it was definitely the driver or his ā€œhelperā€.

like I said Iā€™m not saying it doesnā€™t happen. Iā€™m just saying cases like yours is rare compared to the millions of packages they deliver every day. I donā€™t necessarily think your experience is a reflection of FedEx as a whole. Just my opinion.

FEDEX always have the dustiest drivers. Never came across a UPS guy that wasnā€™t at least presentable The optics for FEDEX donā€™t look good imo. I can see why people jump to the idea of their package being stolen.

I do agree itā€™s much more likely coming from FedEx than UPS for the simple fact that FedEx is in shambles right now. But it just doesnā€™t make sense to me to automatically jump to ā€œFedEx stole my packageā€ when thereā€™s an issue with delivery. Thatā€™s what everyone was doing with the Off White Dunks from EA, everybody throwing shade at FedEx for stealing packages, then everyoneā€™s packages started showing up lol.

FedEx is trash.

my girl bought some cdg converse from Nordstrom , shoes were lost for days , we kept Going up there complaining and magically the shoes popped up with no packaging box lol , just in the normal shoe box.

also my off white dunks came in the other day opened and retaped but guessing they saw they were a size 4 and passed on them

Can anyone confirm if sizes 13 and up have the bigger and bolder NA on the tongue tag? Flight Academy Kickz just opened a consignment store in Florida (assuming he's getting legit pairs). His pair have a bold NA. The fake he's comparing has a smaller NA font. Eventhough the chat was saying he was wrong, someone posted that their size 13 from SNRKS came with the bolder NA...

20210824_134711.jpg
Yo did you figure out whatā€™s up with the bold tag for sz 13+?

Id like to buy a 13, was looking on eBay, they all have the bold font. Size 12 and under are small font.
AF3022A5-DF06-4F8B-8407-BA71A9D5241E.jpeg

Question for those with real pairs. Does the midsole on the TSxFragment Jordan 1 lows glow under UV light like the OG Jordan 1 Travis Scott highs? The midsole on a real pair should glow. See image of real pair of the OG low as an example of the midsole glowing.
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.53.47 AM.png

Anything white is gonna glow under a black light... but I couldn't tell you, I didn't know people outside of HS still rocked with the black light.

Question for those with real pairs. Does the midsole on the TSxFragment Jordan 1 lows glow under UV light like the OG Jordan 1 Travis Scott highs? The midsole on a real pair should glow. See image of real pair of the OG low as an example of the midsole glowing.
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.53.47 AM.png
I donā€™t have a pair, but watched a legit vs fake video and this was the case. The fake did not glow.
Also the fake did glow on the inside white material, the real pair did not.
this was the case with this particular pair of fakes. Not necessarily all fakes will be like this.

Eh doesnā€™t bother me, tomato tomahto. From what I saw on eBay on multiple pairs all of them had the same bold font (sz 13s). Once I saw enough bold font pairs, when I looked at smaller sizes I thought the small font looked wonky lol
Yeah it's kinda weird to see the tags differ on bigger sizes. In this case it could be used to tell if you have a fake if the NA is of the smaller font. I saw the same when I looked on ebay. Now as people get their pairs in, I'm wondering what other inconsistencies we will notice.

Yeah it's kinda weird to see the tags differ on bigger sizes. In this case it could be used to tell if you have a fake if the NA is of the smaller font. I saw the same when I looked on ebay. Now as people get their pairs in, I'm wondering what other inconsistencies we will notice.
Hmm. So I wonder if fakes in sz 13 have bold font or not. That would make this really easy lol

Finally said F it and pulled the trigger on StockX for 1.3k. Will def be legit checking then upon arrival! Smell test never fails lmao

thats unfortunate.....

cause if you would've waited 2 more weeks, you would've been over this shoe all together.....

oh well, post pics

Bought a pair on stockx last night at 10 and it was authenticated when I woke up wtf how? Lol

They might have some stock.

I have sold them a pair before, tracking posted too late and the order was canceled... Then when they received them, instead of shipping them back, the canceled order flipped from canceled to completed and I received a payout.

If the item is highly sought after, seems they will just resell it themselves...

Either that or your seller lives near a drop-off location. Then if they are overseas, it might have been 10pm here and daytime there.

It's looking more and more like @FedEX stole my #Fragment X #TravisScott 1 lows I won the draw for from @Nikestore . First time I've ever been able to purchase anything Fragment and they steal it.. Absolute BS!

Copied from my Twitter. This is bull****.

So I got very lucky. Apparently FedEX "lost or didn't remember to clear out all the packages" of a giant 18 wheeler trailor for almost a week. It still feels fishy as the thefts are on the rise according to reddit/tiwtter. Stoked I got this lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got OG,s 18 Black/Blue Bottom, 18 White/Red Bottom, and OG 19,s Black/Red all stolen from the same UPS Warehouse from back in the day. In each case when I didn't receive the shoes, they were tracked by the tracking number. So they could see where the shipment last stopped at before disappearing. They never made it on the delivery trucks. So I went to the Warehouse to make a complaint about it, talked to the head person in charge.

He literally got on his computer while im sitting in the chair in front of his desk. I gave him my EastBay information on my order, numbers, etc. He types in all of the information in his computer. After scrolling for a while, i asked him if it ever made it on the truck, he says no. Then he says it never left the warehouse. He then told me he knew what part of the warehouse the package was last tracked at.

He said that he had a few workers in that specific location that he would have to watch going forward. I personally think that he knew personally who took it, because he paused for a very long time mugging his screen like he heated, but he didn't want to say who did it. With that said, im surprised more shoes don't get stolen by FedEx or Ups nowadays considering how lucrative the shoe industry is now.

But it makes sense because of the ramp of it right now.

Bold font confirmed for sz 13s, it actually looks better to me

my guy is prob the most cringey youtuber I know about but I watched it anyway cuz I knew heā€™s a 13

But i dunno guyz , does he make you cringe too? Let me know in the comment section below. Also donā€™t forget to like my post

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

For those with the Frag lows, are your insoles beyond glued down? It seems that I canā€™t remove either of mine without ripping it and/or leaving behind some chunks of the insole behind.

Back
Top Bottom