Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

money aint everything. and looks aint everything. youre stupid ASF if you stay with sum1 u no longer attracted to just because they got money or whatever. thats just a recipe for disaster.

think im full of ish? then why do we see so many good looking celeb couples split and go thru nasty divorces? exactly.

money aint everything. and looks aint everything. youre stupid ASF if you stay with sum1 u no longer attracted to just because they got money or whatever. thats just a recipe for disaster.
think im full of ish? then why do we see so many good looking celeb couples split and go thru nasty divorces? exactly.
Mfer still attracted to her ? He hopped on that flight asap Rocky.....he sick over that ish. He a dumb as*....

Hello everyone I need some help legit checking my Travis Scott 4s and if would be appreciated if I could get some help. The title is cactus jack 4 lc.

Stolen from Reddit. Guy said he ran across this guy at a car show.

this guy is pulling them off pretty well. a lot of people are hating on the backwards swoosh and it looked odd to me at first too, but I think I can appreciate them being different.

So the the 1s are coming with the new Nike tag with the QR code. I'm assuming there has to be a unique serial number on each shoe that matches a record in Nike's database. I'm wondering what's stopping China from copying the QR code?

That oooh look at me I’m cool! I’m skating in expensive samples you can’t get and I’m skating in them to prove to you that it’s nothing for me. They just shoes! Clout clout clout blah blah.

Nike release the damn shoes!

lol can he find another chick to share a billion dollars with?

how many dudes done ran thru kim and not with her anymore? theyre fine. just like tyga will b fine without kylie. he aint broke. i mean it aint no billy, but hes still set for life with his own net worth.

Kylie is the high earner in that relationship. Travis is making a business move. I commend him for that. Normally it's the other way around.

Back to the shoes though!

Personally, I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship without that person being consider marriage material. I want someone I can spend the rest of my life with so I would remain faithful.

Back
Top Bottom