Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Help out fellas on this legit check plz

F166C913-F6DB-478F-BF45-544969A02344.jpeg
3CFB5041-E0A3-41AB-828E-FFB16BC70D12.png
A1ACA30A-18AC-4CA7-94FB-4C23EE329A47.jpeg
8D257091-BCC5-422A-A4E9-569F9CB39805.jpeg
170EA3C5-A32F-4601-B98D-E3B373DDC27E.jpeg
900F76FA-1911-41DD-AA7E-1E61F51F2521.jpeg

Hey fam. I pulled the trigger on Stockx for the AJ1 and I’m a little caught off guard. Box had just a plain white sticker tag with the size,colorway and QR code and the inside tag is different from any other J’s I’ve seen. Says promo pair on the inside with no production dates. I’m thinking it might be a F&F pair that someone sold. Anyone seen this before? These legit? Should I hit up stockx?

Hey fam. I pulled the trigger on Stockx for the AJ1 and I’m a little caught off guard. Box had just a plain white sticker tag with the size,colorway and QR code and the inside tag is different from any other J’s I’ve seen. Says promo pair on the inside with no production dates. I’m thinking it might be a F&F pair that someone sold. Anyone seen this before? These legit? Should I hit up stockx?
pics?

I'm sure the girl you are with is better looking and has way more money. You'd definitely pass on Kylie.

I would pass, actually. Not my type at all. Why you saving and capping for her so hard though? Lol. Geez. Tf her money got to do with anything? So you’d date a women for her money? :lol:. How manly of you.

Last I checked the guy in question has his own money. He don’t need her. I’m done man. No need to go at me personally because I don’t get a hard on for Kylie lol. Everyone has their own preference.

I would pass, actually. Not my type at all. Why you saving and capping for her so hard though? Lol. Geez. Tf her money got to do with anything? So you’d date a women for her money? :lol:. How manly of you.
Her money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your money

lol at saying you'd pass if she came calling. You're full of ****.

Back
Top Bottom