Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My feelings don't stay hurt long about taking an L on any shoe. Because at the end of the day they are just shoes guys and I'd sell ANY and ALL of my kicks when the time is right and the price is right. Also, there is bigger things in life to stress about than something I wear on my feet.

The only reason I’m hurt about this still is because I’ve been a big fan. Still going to see him at firefly though

Anyone else waiting on shipping confirmation from Nike? Also, how do you change shipping? My shipping is set to standard and can't change it.

Anyone else waiting on shipping confirmation from Nike? Also, how do you change shipping? My shipping is set to standard and can't change it.

Still waiting too...

Be patient though...Nike usually gets shipping out to buyers fairly quickly but I’ve had some buys where I’ve gotten it the following day / ‘s, especially for Saturday drops...In Vegas fwiw...

I ordered a pair of the React Presto’s off SNKRS right before the Scott’s and I just got a shipping notice for them a couple hours ago...

thats wild FTA LA took so long to check out.

I got to FTA BK around 12pm and was in and out in 5 mins tops

I think most ppl came in the AM to pick up as alot of names were struck out and the employees sounded tight that 3 of us came in for our reserves

Those FA employees are complete *******s and entitled, especially the bald one that always there

Just give it a day or two. I got my ship email Monday morning last week for the bred 4s from ndc. I got mine Saturday for Travis Scott’s. Hit or miss. Basically peace of mind if they send you a ship email during the weekend. Even though it doesn’t move until Monday at the earliest

Back
Top Bottom