Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone else waiting on shipping confirmation from Nike? Also, how do you change shipping? My shipping is set to standard and can't change it.

Nothing came officially from Nike but I did get a FedEx alert showing the package was shipped and picked up by FedEx. If you have an account, check there.

I just made a new snkrs account. I’m convinced my previous has been flagged. I’ve never even been able to purchase a GR on that app and yesterday was ridiculous. Couldn’t even check out with a 9.5 and watched countless others check out after it told me sold out. Even gave my lady a fighting chance. Whole release was a bummer for me.

Context of this Social Status situation?
Social Status in Houston particularly has been accused of back door central in this thread and I’ve seen other threads where some have claimed their raffles are legit and have won. They have several stores tho and other affiliated spots, so it could just be that Houston location...

Drove from KY to Chi for these but it was worth it:

157D27DE-447C-4B05-84BB-A8A6774F5A3F.jpeg

My feelings don't stay hurt long about taking an L on any shoe. Because at the end of the day they are just shoes guys and I'd sell ANY and ALL of my kicks when the time is right and the price is right. Also, there is bigger things in life to stress about than something I wear on my feet.
I offed a lot of shoes prior to buying a house over 10 years ago

I offed a lot of shoes over 5 years ago prior to having kids

I have a roof over my head, I have a beautiful and healthy family

I’m fine striking out on any shoe

I remember the days when I would look for gems on ebay...finding something I was pining over and practically claiming it was mine

One time I got sniped on an item that I really wanted and got so pissed I slammed my mouse on the desk and broke it :lol:

I remember the days when I would look for gems on ebay...finding something I was pining over and practically claiming it was mine

One time I got sniped on an item that I really wanted and got so pissed I slammed my mouse on the desk and broke it :lol:

What shoe was that?

The completionist in me now wants the white uptowns since those the only ones I’m missing from the TS kicks. Maybe I can trade a sail uptown for them

Getting both on Tuesday. Got shipping on the pants for Wednesday...nothing for the shorts yet

you got an extra sail? Sheesh

Technically you gonna need those AJ33s too lol

u gotta be ready to snipe the sniper on ebay dawg
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom