Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My size has jumped $40 since I’ve been up since 6am.

Really hoping to scoop another pair for under $700

stockx has got to be manipulating these prices. why else do we keep seeing bids that are like $1 less than the lowest ask? no seller/buyer is petty enough to try to make/save 1 more dollar when the shoe is worth ~1k?
They do. Trying to pay for their commercials

that's not necessarily true if a seller is looking at other sellers selling before him. he wants to sell also, hence the undercutting that WILL continue today.
not sure if youre getting me... i'm talking about BIDS that are lower than the lowest ask by $1. not the lowest ask compared to the NEXT lowest ask...

Hello NT do you think 690 is a fair price for a size 11.5 Travis Scott 1s? About to agree to a local deal. Seller gets them in fri from Nike. Obv coming with the receipt and everything.

Im thinking of letting go of my 2nd pair of SWs for these. Thinking but something isnt letting me.

Im thinking of letting go of my 2nd pair of SWs for these. Thinking but something isnt letting me.
Bruh you ain't the only one...in one of my FB groups you should see what bruh's are willing to part with for this release....that's a clear sign prices aren't going to dip like that....when other resellers start bringing out they coveted pairs to trade....yeah I don't see the undercutting getting crazy like that....

:lol: u had a legit pair at retail and willing to spend 650 to buy a pair from the 2ndary market. Do you, but you gotta admit this is pretty funny
Lol I get that. But even if I buy a pair @ 650 I’ll still make 50$ bucks. It’s just wishful think at this point. I don’t think these will hit the 650$ mark.

Hello NT do you think 690 is a fair price for a size 11.5 Travis Scott 1s? About to agree to a local deal. Seller gets them in fri from Nike. Obv coming with the receipt and everything.

Ask him not to open the package when he receives it on Friday, that way you don't have to worry about any switcheroos.

Ask him not to open the package when he receives it on Friday, that way you don't have to worry about any switcheroos.
Was thinking the exact same thing. Was gonna say just bring it unopened with the Nike seal. He’s good tho. I think.

My second pair arrived today from NDC. I’m going to hold onto them, i can see that prices are already going back up on them and they will be a good hold for the long run. I’m going to Vegas in August and I’m trying to pay for the plane ticket and most expenses from the profit

Prices shooting back up and ppl not wasting no time putting in super high bids. This shoe different from everything else the demand is crazy. Plus whoever selling pairs probably listed them for sale already knowing their pair is being delivered Wednesday-Thursday and they have a few days to ship. I’m pulling the trigger today eff it

These joints are just annoying at this point.

Bids in pulling the trigger today. I’m tired of opening stockx on my phone.

is that it? is that the bottom and we only going up from here? smh lol

They might go down, but I just want too bad at this point and I forgot to invoice a side job I did so I did that last night with these in mind said F it.

Fellas question those who have them in hand does the stash pocket adds to the ankle collar as in more padding or you would say it’s the same I’m getting an 11.5 in but I’m an 11 not sure if to swap down or stay?

Back
Top Bottom