Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

740CB6A7-2A61-4C17-8A40-CF26052C1EEE.jpeg
bro, youre talking to a trolling dbag. u really believed he said sorry for real? hes being sarcastic.
Sounds like a broke boy to me.
smells like broke also.

It went up but it will certainly come down again.. same thing just played out over the last 3 days and a lot of shipments are coming in today and tomorrow in the masses. If you want to cop then cop but if ya'll really want to drive the price down.. just dont bid.

I rage copped before.. I'm chilling.
yea, I decided to hold off 9n even submitting a bid just yet. tryna really exercise patience in order to get the best price. I don't wanna contribute to the price going up unnecessarily.

yeah anxiety is setting in and people are panic buying. smh i was hoping to double up in the low 800s

The demand def indicates shoe of year,that being said pull trigger on 700,or multiple yeezy trade,just cop 4 or 3 grails do mega trade,i refuse pay 1000,with 100k made.Stock x and Goat pushing market up on nike,depressing market on yeezys,prolly derivative of king james co owniing stock x and rigging market,i prefer cpfm vapormax but i must have these too

100k was not made and sold...I don't care what anyone says.

people getting their packages in

straight to feet or keeping on ice?

or flipping?
ice for a bit then rocking.

Yep. No reason this should be happening when even Union's and Off-White UNC 1's took more of a dip.
Difference is, the OW UNC & Unions released consecutive times which made people panic sell not knowing if they were done releasing. Travis dropped in small numbers the first shock drop.

my size hit a low of around 780 last night. it has jumped up a whole $100. ppl are stupid and have no patience. ima play the cut and watch closely for the next day or so to strike...
:nerd:

Dude I worked with....coped 3 pairs of the TS1..his phone, his wifey phone, and his sister phone.. all off SNKRS app and sold all of them already and made $2900...sheesh

Back
Top Bottom