Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Weird. I tried different payment methods but kept getting errors. When I finally got thru it was with my paypal, but I have no paypal charge only a pending charge on my CC.
I do have an order confirmation tho so I’m guessing I’m good?

said this before, but really hoping these fall the trend of the 4s and prices drop decently lower than what it is right now.
remember seeing prices go from 500 to 300 in a matter of days once SNKRS pair started coming in
You’re comparing a 4 to a 1 logic already already flawed

My arm started going numb after the app wouldn’t let me use face recognition and error messages stopped my other phone from even attempting to purchase. First hype release W on Snkrs, I think they tried to fight bots this time since they made me verify my account password and phone number which never happens. Hype for my W after a trillion L’s
34BB112B-8A73-4F40-8258-72A30994CCBE.gif

Not going to say this drop was easy, but right time and right place for me. 2 on ts site, 1 on kith, and 1 on snkrs and my girl hit 1 on extrabutter and 1 on snkrs.

Fam that L really just took a lot out of me Lol
I'm sick! I seen dude some pages back talking about getting a
bot and some of ya'll saying how hard it is smdh you damn near
forced to adapt to get anything worth something

Someone deadass paid 2700 on stockx for these?
Thats crazy to me. These are a dope pickup at retail for sure but thats about it for me. I'd rather grab another pair of Nike x Fear of God 1's F&F for $1200 Than pay more than $600 for these. Quality and comfort of the air Jordan 1's are straight trash and the worst to maintain...

Back
Top Bottom