Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So true. First I panicked because my confirmation email/message took longer than usual, then because shipping email took longer than usual, and now I’m a little nervous because it’s said “order processed, ready for UPS” since 8:30 this morning. I see now why some people drove 10 hours or more to get these. Hopefully things work out fine for everyone. It seems like it’s just taking longer for some than others. Having said that, I’ll feel a lot better once UPS has them, though you know I’m going to be apprehensive until I have them at my house. Us sneaker heads all must have anxiety disorders
It says that for UPS because it’s the weekend and UPS usually doesn’t ship on the weekend, if they had shipped Friday you’d see movement by Friday night. Monday is a national holiday so you probably won’t see movement then, you’ll most likely see movement on these Tuesday night, hopefully before but that’s when I think they’ll actually ship.

It says that for UPS because it’s the weekend and UPS usually doesn’t ship on the weekend, if they had shipped Friday you’d see movement by Friday night. Monday is a national holiday so you probably won’t see movement then, you’ll most likely see movement on these Tuesday night, hopefully before but that’s when I think they’ll actually ship.

Yeah, but UPS doesn't shut down for Columbus day..

Tell us what happened.

Nothing happened to me
But i've heard of folks calling or chatting nike about their order not shipping and what not
And it ends up getting cancelled
I believe you should never bring any attention to orders unless it's been at least a week
But then again i've never had a nike order cancelled on me
But i guess if you had then that's a different story

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 11.43.01 PM.png

I hit on a Big Kids pair. First time EVER winning a SNKRS Draw.

Just got the shipping confirmation. Immediately clicked on a link from the shipping email to request for them to be held at a Fed-Ex location, and surprisingly it worked.

I’ve gotten origin scans late Saturday night or Sunday morning but no movement from facilities until early Monday usually. It usually doesn’t say “ready for UPS” this long for Nike (foot locket and other stores it does) but I’m not going to freak out about it. I’m sure everything is fine and I’ll see movement tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom