Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Didnt they do a video game exclusive for some kobes before.?Where you need to do certain requirement in game to have access

I don’t necessarily mean IN Fortnite, just during this live in-game event. Just like the shock drop during his Grammys performance.

Best screenshot I got during the in-game event. Couldn’t tell if it was the ambient lighting making ‘em look red or if they were genuinely red dropping a hint for us.

2331E96B-E1D2-49D0-9AD6-B483DCE86037.jpeg

that fortnite concert was the best concert i ever been to...

also i need the jordan highs.

are my options really only stockx and goat these days?

Was gunna buy some toys for son...he was going ape **** all week about this stuff.... but it says wont ship til oct? Why so loong?

Was gunna buy some toys for son...he was going ape **** all week about this stuff.... but it says wont ship til oct? Why so loong?

Guessing they're made to order so they're not already made and sitting in some warehouse waiting to be shipped.

Were any of you guys logged onto Fortnite? Were the 1s Chicagos, or was I just seeing what I wanna see?

Imagine this being a platform for a shock drop on SNKRS. :emoji_eyes:
Yeah my son was on during the concert event. the brown 1s and olive 6s made an appearance - concert blew me away. Graphics and how everything was blended together was rather mind-blowing. Considering concerts aren't going to be a thing for a while it was cool to see Fortnite do what they did.

Back
Top Bottom