OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

So initially went TTS with both the lows thought it was snug and tight, but after wearing the homes today and went to the county fair. Walked a few miles and they are now broken in and are not tight at all, comfy just like my mids. Slipped on my Pacific Blues that are not broken in and they are still tight. Putting back on my homes, and yep there is a noticeable difference between broken in and not. Looks like the anafoams eventually adapt to the foot after use.

i was able to order both cw from UA.com, but it only shipped the panthers. if it says "partially shipped" and "will ship soon" should i be worried lol? i dont want them to suddenly say that they dont have the home cw and cancel that part of my order lol

i was able to order both cw from UA.com, but it only shipped the panthers. if it says "partially shipped" and "will ship soon" should i be worried lol? i dont want them to suddenly say that they dont have the home cw and cancel that part of my order lol
Should be alright. UA Chat can usually tell you if something shipped even if your order page still says processing. Holiday weekend though, so I'm sure it'll all be sorted out tomorrow. Never had them cancel an order on me. Haven't heard that from everyone else either. 

View media item 1612988

when resellers thought they would eat 

ebay is FLOOOOODED no ones even bidding 
because they are under armours!...who in the hell is trying to casually wear some under armours?...lol....i can see certain folks doing it since they bought the hype and are stuck with them but lets be real....kicks like the currys and wades are fan only kicks...only other folks copping are looking to make a buck off of hypes....imho

i hope they drop more lows. I need a black version.  Anybody ball in the lows yet? 
Raiders low. August 1
pics? 
nerd.gif

they need to drop these right here 
nthat.gif

because they are under armours!...who in the hell is trying to casually wear some under armours?...lol....i can see certain folks doing it since they bought the hype and are stuck with them but lets be real....kicks like the currys and wades are fan only kicks...only other folks copping are looking to make a buck off of hypes....imho
Lots of crossfit and buff guys I see wear UA pretty casually.

Back
Top Bottom