OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i hope they drop more lows. I need a black version.  Anybody ball in the lows yet? 

yea, i balled in them on release day. didn't notice the sizing difference ppl were saying. they felt a bit stiffer than the mids and less lockdown in the heel - probably due to having less wrap around the ankle. mids >> lows in both aesthetics and performance imo.

Damn. Gotta reconsider now, might have to cop mids instead.

Lol noblekane noblekane that reminds me of some dude in a fb shoe group I'm in. He was askin for a hook up on sbb 1s bc it was his birthday n he's a huge Giants fan, but son was decked out in Dodgers gear in his profile pic EL OH ELZ WUT?

No the way the anafoam is constructed on the shoe. Iono just a tighter fit.

The mids had some dead space with the anafoam model. These don't seem to have that dead space hence why tighter.

I tried them on again, and yeah they're a bit tighter than normal. Swapped the insoles with the MVP's and it helped a little bit. I'd probably compare the fit of the lows to the MVP's and dubnations, which puts me in a dilemma. Both of those broke in fine for me, but I'm not sure the lows will break in the same. Might try thin insoles to see if that helps, I don't like when my shoes are too long. Not a baller BTW, just casual wear.

Laughing at the fools reselling currys thinking they about to make rent, unless they still live at home with ma, oh man lose lose
if you mean paying off a mortgage, then yes.

man theres always going to be resellers in every industry, not only sneakers. yeezy boosts going for $1200+ and people are still willing to shell out money for those.  theres nothing that you can say or do that will change that.

worry about yourself, and just find a pair within your price range somewhere else. you even admitted it yourself in your PM to me that you were lowballing me.

Last edited:
@thapointguy ruining it for me because mine are on order and i know i'm not gonna like em as much when they get here and they've got no speckles.:lol: people need to stop quoting your pic so i can stop staring at it and thinking thats what they're supposed to look like. lol

thinking about painting the midsole white on the Homes.. Good idea or bad idea?

i think this wil make the shoe look a little awkward....
it will not look balanced because the logo and sockliner will be the only yellow parts and will make it look top heavy..
it will look cleaner though

Last edited:

i think this wil make the shoe look a little awkward....
it will not look balanced because the logo and sockliner will be the only yellow parts and will make it look top heavy..
it will look cleaner though
i meant the Home lows... 

i meant the Home lows... 
i see....haha... o always think of the mids when they say home as i labeled this  the curry camp as the others in the past had...
my bad..
still, the shoe look awkward...it looks like the upper and the outsole is too separated 

Anyone who still has leads to size 10 Dubnations and MVP's? Message me! Thanks 
eek.gif

Anyone who still has leads to size 10 Dubnations and MVP's? Message me! Thanks :wow:
for a reasonable price N0.. Better off getting some nicer looking shoes for the price range.. Honestly it's all hype and under armour struck gold with Curry and they are cashing in big time.. Popular team, popular player, won the Shipp, super hero on and off the court what else is left

thinking about painting the midsole white on the Homes.. Good idea or bad idea?

I was actually planning on that, which is why I bought two purrs. The only thing is I wouldn't know what to do with the CHARGED.

So you guys think replacing the insoles on the lows will make um less snug?

I think so. Quick way to check, just remove the insole and try them on. If that helps you then a thinner insole should also.

Back
Top Bottom