OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Really looking forward to the lows, love the Father/Son colorway but I assume that the lows will have their own set of color ways and won't be the same as the mids. But man, that purple/teal is money.  

I agree man. The Father to Son colorway is my favorite by far. I wouldn't mind a pair of lows in that colorway.

i went around footlocker, niketown, finishline, and footaction, but i couldn't find laces to match on the home pair. was there a link posted earlier in regards to them?

i went around footlocker, niketown, finishline, and footaction, but i couldn't find laces to match on the home pair. was there a link posted earlier in regards to them?
I posted a couple pages back that I used the SofSole brand laces they sell at Finishline. Got them for under $2 and were the closest to the original laces and yellow color I could find.

I posted a couple pages back that I used the SofSole brand laces they sell at Finishline. Got them for under $2 and were the closest to the original laces and yellow color I could find.

thanks, i was at finishline today and put them up to the homes, not matchy in my or the employees eyes unfortunately. may just leave it as is for now.

it does look pretty close tho from your pictures when laced on. which one specifically you pick? it may be one that wasn't at the finishline i went to.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=30894&categoryId=cat301616&productId=prod667279
http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=33384&categoryId=cat301616&productId=prod462502
http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=12395&categoryId=cat301616&productId=prod507000
http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=20999&categoryId=cat301616&productId=prod756817

Last edited:
FWIW -- just chatted with a UA rep out of curiosity and asked about a possible future release of the Curry One in lowtop form.  They said there were no plans for a low.

Obviously they just might not be able to say, but I don't know.  Won't hold my breath but I do hope we see them 

Ordered from Footlocker last night and thought I was good. Nope they cancelled my order today saying they thought they were getting more pairs but didn't.
Smh if anyone knows where I can get a sz 13 id appreciate it

Ordered from Footlocker last night and thought I was good. Nope they cancelled my order today saying they thought they were getting more pairs but didn't.
Smh if anyone knows where I can get a sz 13 id appreciate it
UA has sz 13, I'm on the hunt for the Home in a 10. But they've dried up already

FWIW -- just chatted with a UA rep out of curiosity and asked about a possible future release of the Curry One in lowtop form.  They said there were no plans for a low.

Obviously they just might not be able to say, but I don't know.  Won't hold my breath but I do hope we see them 
I think NTers and the Facebook group are more helpful than UA reps, but I've only talked to one.  I asked about a release date and the response was "Follow UA on Twitter.  Thank you."  Uh huh...

I take what they say with entire shakers of salt.

I've seen or heard several different release dates for the Aways.  As someone mentioned, FL calendar says end of this month, UA Footwear head said 3/1 and now we're seeing 4/3 on UA's calendar.  I would lean towards UA's calendar being the most up-to-date.

Didn't UA say when they had the launch in january that a low would be avalible in the summer around July to august.

Prefer the road cw to release earlier than April, I haven't bought a hoops shoe in over a year

garden state plaza finishline has plenty of all stars. they even got the underdogs out already for sale.

garden state plaza finishline has plenty of all stars. they even got the underdogs out already for sale.
Nice.  Does anyone know if Finishline stores take phone orders? 

Finishline.com also put up the Maryland Heritage CF Drives a day or two before the "official" release date.  It's a good month or two early for the Underdogs though.  Someone might get in trouble for that.

Back
Top Bottom