OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I like both just the same
happy.gif
I just feel like the lows are too low for my taste. That being said, they look better with shorts than the mids.

From a performance standpoint, I'll take the lows any day over the mids/highs whatever you wanna call them. Only shoe that comes close is the kyrie 1s

What do you guys think of the golf colorway? White/Black/Persian? I might buy them just because i didn't know about the All American Gold release...might help dull the pain

Last edited:
The new orange lows coming out this week look exactly like some nike all star shoe that came out a while ago, anyone know which ones I'm thinking of?

Can anyone remind me if the Gold's have Anafoam or the plastic-y material the MVP's have? 

View media item 1625734Watched a Ballislife vid from Steph's camp. Not great, but saw another shot of the Father to Son lows (if that's the colorway name for them) and also in the video his brother is wearing what looks like a low top version of the Home colorway. Vid is called "Steph Curry MISSES Dennis Smith Jr. Posterizing Defender... Goes To Cameraman For Replay!" Make sure to enlarge the picture to see it clearly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom