OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i suddenly remembered the kd4 gold medal yesterday when i am looking at the UAA Curry Ones

You gotta admit tho a lot of so called sneaker heads flock to the "Limited" tag especially people trying to resell. I bet a lot of first time Curry One buyers tried today.
People are only trying to resell because the grs sold so well that they know there's a resell market

FYI: For everyone that ordered from UA and your item still stays processing you can do a LIVE CHAT to get the tracking from them :smile:

Just chatted in with UA, those idiots cancelled both pairs of my lows, because I bought 2 pairs of the mids and they said its the same color way so I could not get the lows. What a bunch of idiots. No where was this posted on their site...

I am getting tired of the UA games...

Clearing MVP carts for a bogus relaunch, and having a product limit that is no where stated on their site. Sucks.

no i understand but thats not their definition....some got all 3 some didn't, some canceled. they need to make it more clear...if anything it should be limit 1 per style

Their SITE said 2 per style code, which is why it let me add them to cart.
100% and if they were going to cancel at least give people the option of what theyd like to cancel. Sorry about your pairs man. Just glad I didnt like the low or I would have got cancelled on something too

Their SITE said 2 per style code, which is why it let me add them to cart.
100% and if they were going to cancel at least give people the option of what theyd like to cancel. Sorry about your pairs man. Just glad I didnt like the low or I would have got cancelled on something too
I ordered 2 of each color, per my normal. The others shipped, but since the lows were the last ones I added to cart, they are canceling those I guess. Trying not to give Nike all my money but UA is making it hard with these games.

Back
Top Bottom