OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Remember UA as a "**Curry One is limited to 2 Per Customer**" if you order more than 2 pairs of any style or sizes, they can cancel your order if you got today's drop in both colors and the other restock...

Just joined this group but have been reading for weeks now. I've managed to get my hands on every pair of public release mids so far. However 4 I did have to get after market. After reading recent posts I am a little nervous about if I might have gotten a fake. 1 pair was ebay and had minor damage (I ball in them), the other 3 (dub nation, mvp, all american) I handled directly with seller but they came from ebay. what kind of stuff should i be looking for to verify i did get taken for fakes?

can anyone rep - tim durkin, eric schwager, or Brett Low?

Last edited:
My FTS got cancelled. I also tried to cop another pair of Home Lows and they got cancelled, too. *shrugs*
Waiting for my cancellation email 
laugh.gif

Just joined this group but have been reading for weeks now. I've managed to get my hands on every pair of public release mids so far. However 4 I did have to get after market. After reading recent posts I am a little nervous about if I might have gotten a fake. 1 pair was ebay and had minor damage (I ball in them), the other 3 (dub nation, mvp, all american) I handled directly with seller but they came from ebay. what kind of stuff should i be looking for to verify i did get taken for fakes?

We've sold shoes to Eric S if it's the same person I'm thinking of from IL. He is well known on "sneaker Twitter" so I think you should be good.

Last edited:
If I wear a size 11.5 what size should I get in the Curry Mid and the Curry Low cause the lows fit a little snug to me?

Post some pics , or email somebpics to me of the charged stampnon the shoe, the size tag inside the shoe and eyelets

Post some pics , or email somebpics to me of the charged stampnon the shoe, the size tag inside the shoe and eyelets
will do this tonight... thanks for the willingness to check them out. Copped the golf white off finish line this morning. Trying to finish out the set. For my bank accounts needs I really actually hope, splash party, black and gold, and champion pack are the last of it before the 2 (Which I don't like) 

Last edited:
Is it standard on the mids to get at least half a size bigger? the lows (at my actual size) fit just fine...

Is it standard on the mids to get at least half a size bigger? the lows (at my actual size) fit just fine...
Mids fit TTS for regular canvas anafoam material but 1/2 size up for cheap vinyl material like on MVP's and All-America golds.

The lows fit a little bit snug but same lengthwise. Go up 1/2 size on lows for wide footers.

Last edited:
I need some help deciding which shoes to keep. I ordered both the Chuck Taylor II High Top in Blue and the Curry One Low in Green today. My wife will only let me keep one pair (she's a terrible person [emoji]128522[/emoji]). Which pair should I keep. I figure I will be able to get the Chucks any time but the green Curry Lows are going to be hard to find in about a week.
What would you guys do??? By the way I have the Curry One Low Home.

I need some help deciding which shoes to keep. I ordered both the Chuck Taylor II High Top in Blue and the Curry One Low in Green today. My wife will only let me keep one pair (she's a terrible person [emoji]128522[/emoji]). Which pair should I keep. I figure I will be able to get the Chucks any time but the green Curry Lows are going to be hard to find in about a week.
What would you guys do??? By the way I have the Curry One Low Home.
Keep whatever you'll wear more. Id wear the greens probably one or two times a year which is why I fought the urge and passed

the only time i would wear the greens is with my A's jersey/ when i go to A's games, and that's like 3-5 times a year (time permitting)

That's why i had to pass on them as well....

First time in a while no first day sell out?

Things are looking good for future releases [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom