OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

If i have one s 11, u have the other who on here has the last sz 11 in this planet?
I thought it was already discussed?  There is a guy on eBay from NYC I believe that has 2 size 11s actually so there are four total that we know of since you have one too.

thats what i figured. the price doesnt bother me, thats what I paid for both pairs of my Celtics authentic shorts.
yeah, i'll have to start digging around ebay. just gunna have to watch out though, i really dont want a replica pair
The team issued ones will just have a small adidas tag. No retail tags. if that helps

The team issued ones will just have a small adidas tag. No retail tags. if that helps

thanks, i'll be sure to remember that. I wish the NBA store never changed locations in NYC, i loved going to the old store every time I visited. The new one seemed to have nothing last time i went

Not a great photographer - they don't really teach you that in school lol -_- but here are some shots.

View media item 1652639View media item 1652640View media item 1652641
I do like the speckle midsole.

Man Congratulations brother!!!! Those are so sweet. I love speckled midsoles when they're done right. I hope and pray they release these for the rest of us.

Also, seeing those pics of Mudiay wearing the green lows and seeing the pics in the shoe store makes me feel a lot better about getting them. They look nice. I went ahead and got them because I figured they wouldn't sell out as fast and I didn't know if I would be able to get the next release. I have the Home Lows and I love them.

Mudiay actually makes the green lows look good in that pic :nerd: I wasnt planning on getting them, but if they continue to sit in my face, I wont be able to resist

Back
Top Bottom