OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Nope. Because there have been footlockers champs etc here since i was born and i wasnt being taxed until a few years ago

Amazon has built like three wherehouses since the whole tax thing went down and has created tons of jobs for californians

And easbay? Nothing.

They just took advantage of the situation.

There are still states out there who eastbay dont charge tax to and they have footlockers/footactions/champs

I just got stopped by a guy while I was walking in to Freds Dollar Store. Got my Scratch Green Lows on and he asked me where I got them. I told him what they were and where he may find some online. He said they were so tight and he had to get some. I don't wear sneakers to get attention but it was cool somebody thought they were awesome and wanted to know about them.

Lol we get it, you REALLY like your green lows.

So you're claiming Curry was consistent before this year too? He wasnt even a superstar in the NBA until recently :lol:
Since you mentioned them, KAP and Posey were household names before anyone really paid that much attention to Curry, except that he was Dell Curry's kid that could shoot just as good or better as he could. No doubt Steph has had a breakout year, but the most important in the bay since bonds?? ...nah

Curry was a beast starting from 3 years ago. 2011-2013 he was lighting it up, setting records, and was able to beat a 2nd seed Nuggets on sprained ankles, no David Lee and they took the WC champ Spurs to 6 games on bad ankles. He had a great season 13-14, but got bounced out of round 1 vs clippers due to not having a decent bench, an almost 40 year old 3rd string starting center and a coach allergic to drawing up plays.

Kaep is considered a garbage QB by most people outside of the bay and in the bay, and im a 49er fan and am aware of his deficiencies. He also had the best Defense in the league carry him to a superbowl. Posey, and Madbum is legit though, and am thinking they are on the same level as Curry. If Curry isn't the biggest bay area super star athlete since Bonds, name one who is bigger, because I can't think of one.

Last edited:
buster posey ....GOAT career already (3x champ, MVP, comeback player, batting champ, etc.)

a UA athlete too lol

but yeah, curry is a bay area legend already

Last edited:
Specifically in the Bay Area I'd put Buster Posey over Stephen Curry at the moment.

Curry gets extra notice because of his down to earth personality and family which cater to the casual sports viewer. Not saying that is a bad thing, but if we are strictly speaking performance in their respective fields Posey has Curry beat.

Curry was a beast starting from 3 years ago. 2011-2013 he was lighting it up, setting records, and was able to beat a 2nd seed Nuggets on sprained ankles, no David Lee and they took the WC champ Spurs to 6 games on bad ankles. He had a great season 13-14, but got bounced out of round 1 vs clippers due to not having a decent bench, an almost 40 year old 3rd string starting center and a coach allergic to drawing up plays.

Kaep is considered a garbage QB by most people outside of the bay and in the bay, and im a 49er fan and am aware of his deficiencies. He also had the best Defense in the league carry him to a superbowl. Posey, and Madbum is legit though, and am thinking they are on the same level as Curry. If Curry isn't the biggest bay area super star athlete since Bonds, name one who is bigger, because I can't think of one.
Lol OT of course but I hate when people say the defense carried Kaep to the superbowl. It's like people didnt even watch the games. The defense wasnt that good in the playoffs and Kaep won multiple playoff games for the Niners including being pretty much the best player on the field for the superbowl after the first turnover. More than many other QBs in the league. People just think the defense did everything bc people hate on Kaep. He has deficiencies but he is better than a lot of QBs in the league and has performed better in the playoffs in his short career than a lot of other QBs have in many more years. Sorry lol rant over. 

That woulda been an insta cop if eastbay didnt charge tax to cali now

No physical wherehouse in cali and they still charging tax. Scumbags
:lol: Eastbay is just following the law bruh. And it's not like they are charging tax and pocketing the money as profits. That goes to your great state of California which they use for whatever they use taxes for (your schools, highways, police, etc).
So if you're salty over taxes, be mad at your state, not Eastbay. Or move to Oregon or Alaska...

Also when you buy stuff online that you werent charged sales tax for, youre still required to pay use tax on it. Luckily for us, states dont have the resources to enforce it, so we are good, but its still tax fraud.

Seems like no one knows about the panthers low with icey sole. Honestly the description doesn't even sound like a panther c/w.

White/silver/icey sole sounds like the friends & family lows

Here's Jerian Grant in them from the NBA Rookie photo shoot. Maybe they are the ones coming out?

Seems like no one knows about the panthers low with icey sole. Honestly the description doesn't even sound like a panther c/w.

Here's Jerian Grant in them from the NBA Rookie photo shoot. Maybe they are the ones coming out?
Gotta be pretty great being sponsored by UA right about now getting a PE of the Curry sounds like a pretty cool idea

just to be clear I realize what he has on isn't a PE

Lol OT of course but I hate when people say the defense carried Kaep to the superbowl. It's like people didnt even watch the games. The defense wasnt that good in the playoffs and Kaep won multiple playoff games for the Niners including being pretty much the best player on the field for the superbowl after the first turnover. More than many other QBs in the league. People just think the defense did everything bc people hate on Kaep. He has deficiencies but he is better than a lot of QBs in the league and has performed better in the playoffs in his short career than a lot of other QBs have in many more years. Sorry lol rant over. 
I agree. Had Alex Smith been the QB I doubt the 9ers would have made it to Super Bowl. Defense was the main reason, but not the only one.

I hope he becomes a solid PG for my knicks.

I was gonna agree with you on that it could be the family and friends low, but there's no silver one them.

Gotta be pretty great being sponsored by UA right about now getting a PE of the Curry sounds like a pretty cool idea

just to be clear I realize what he has on isn't a PE
Yeah I would rather be sponsored by UA than Adidas for basketball right now haha.

And about the silver, maybe the gold accent will be considered "silver" because its not as dark as the black/gold "gold". Or they consider the accent colors silver on it?

The grey lows have been growing on me lately but I only wear curry's to ball in and I prefer mid's/already have a pair of curry lows.

Back
Top Bottom