OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

No curry 1s for me at my footlocker. Called them and the manager was like Idk.... Releasing in 2 days.... So online release it is.... Damn!

just saw footlockers IG post.... "footlocker exclusive" so is it only footlocker and under armour releasing them?

I am not sure if you all know this but the Black Mids are a LIMITED RELEASE. I talked to a lady with Under Armour and I asked if this was a general release and she said no they are limited. So they will be that much harder to snag. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

I am not sure if you all know this but the Black Mids are a GENERAL RELEASE. I talked to a lady with Under Armour and I asked if this was a general release and she said no they are limited. So they will be that much harder to snag. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
They are a GR. UnderArmour.com just likes to limit how many pairs of Curry 1's you can purchase since the hype exploded after the DubNation and MVP releases and that is what she was referring to. They will be available FCFS in many FTL stores especially in the Bay Area and will be online on FTL/Eastbay.

Last edited:
I am not sure if you all know this but the Black Mids are a LIMITED RELEASE. I talked to a lady with Under Armour and I asked if this was a general release and she said no they are limited. So they will be that much harder to snag. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Be careful how you use the word "limited" around here. Once mentioned, hypebeasts and resellers emerge from the shadows. Its like Voldemorts name
roll.gif

Never trust anything reps say 

Ok cool. I am pretty new to all this (like yall can't tell [emoji]128522[/emoji]) but yeah that's what she told me. So do you guys think it will be fairly easy to get a pair online Wednesday morning?

..... I think I've made my mind to use the all black as a custom project. Already made my mind to paint the midsole gold, now to think whether to dye the mesh, and liner gold or white..... Decisions, decisions.

Anybody get their orders cancelled by eastbay with the currys using discount?
Yup, same thing happened to me. 
"We are sorry but we are unable to process this order as this item is not eligible for discount, as stated when the item was put in the shopping 
cart online."
Except that's total BS considering their system screwed up and allowed the discount to go through...

what time does UA do releases at? Is it 8 AM like Nike used to? I usually get my Currys at work since I work for DSG but we won't be getting the black mids so Im gonna try on the UA website 

Back
Top Bottom