OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Yea, those would count as scuffs to me. Looks like the paint did rub on the heel chip there, but if it were paint that chips ("battle scars") it would be more of a solid piece of paint coming off. That's just me though. Not sure how hard his heel chip was scratched. How does that even happen? 

according to what i heard, that heel clip was due to a shoe to shoe friction in a ballgame....probably the front too....but as far as i know those things didnt happen with the spawn 2s, that is why im really wondering why UA used a different material that would be prone to this... ;

Yea, those would count as scuffs to me. Looks like the paint did rub on the heel chip there, but if it were paint that chips ("battle scars") it would be more of a solid piece of paint coming off. That's just me though. Not sure how hard his heel chip was scratched. How does that even happen? 
It's interesting to me that they didn't just use a different color plastic as opposed to painting the heel cup. All the other colorways besides the Dark Matters seem to be that color plastic. Haven't seen the others in hand so can't speak for sure but from pictures that's what it looks like.

My Dark Matters have that toe guard wear pictured above, but not the heel counter.  Bound to happen though.  That is probably from other shoes that have solid components somewhere on them, like the SC1, Kyrie 1 heel counter, and so on.  Hopefully not from some regular upper or rubber outsole.

I'd imagine big men wearing these would show wear like that faster as well, especially guys who are constantly in the post or rebounding down low.

I was a huge Clutch Fit Drive fan but I had to stop wearing them because of the multiple blisters I would get after long hoop sessions due to the lack of ventilation so once I seen these they were a must buy! I enjoyed the micro g in the cf drive a little better but the upgraded ventilation, same great traction, and still great fit have me loving this model

waiting on the lows 
nerd.gif

So if im an 11.5 in these what size should i get of the clutchfit drive? Mind you i have long sausage toes that get irritated in tight situations :lol:

So if im an 11.5 in these what size should i get of the clutchfit drive? Mind you i have long sausage toes that get irritated in tight situations :lol:
I wear a 12 in both, and neither were tight on my toes, currys had to be laced tighter for a better fit, cf drive fits great regardless

Thanks guys reps for all i think ill go a half size up just to be safe

Last edited:
3 quick Questions.

1.) If I order something from UA.com can I return to an outlet like Nike?

2.) Sizing Consensus is TTS or .5 up

3.) Are Candy Reigns Available under retail anywhere?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
3 quick Questions.

3.) Are Candy Reigns Available under retail anywhere? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  
1. Yes you can return to UA outlet
2. Some go .5 up in CFD, Curry fits fine
3. I couldn't find any colorway under retail

Ok thanks.

If i can find the Candy Reigns (The Best Colorway IMO) for under 100.00 I'm in.

3 quick Questions.

3.) Are Candy Reigns Available under retail anywhere? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  
1. Yes you can return to UA outlet
2. Some go .5 up in CFD, Curry fits fine
3. I couldn't find any colorway under retail
Ok thanks.

If i can find the Candy Reigns (The Best Colorway IMO) for under 100.00 I'm in.

1) i' m not sure, but i hope he's right because i need to return a purcahse and dont want to pay for shipping
2) i personally went .5 up but i think consensus was mostly TTS
3) select sizes are up for all 3 (home, candy reign, dark matter) that have released are here:

https://www.ycmc.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=curry+one

use code 20percent to make them 95.99. Then find an add on to hit the 100 mark for free ship or pay the 6.95.

hope your guys' size is there.

^ Candy Reign's are exempt from discount for some reason but other two cw's are allowed.

Wasn't gonna get the CR's but changed my mind. Anyone from the Bay Area/East Bay/South Bay know any FTL's that still have a size 10.5 in stock?

Dang!!

Repped for info.

Any SoCal stores still have CR's?

FTL Southland still had the CR's. Just copped my size 10.5. Looks like I'll try to pick up every cw of the mids/highs that releases instead of just 4-5. BNTL.

Not feeling the lows.

Last edited:

Was only gonna get the Aways on 4/3 but I'll get the Underdogs too since they come out the same day.

Back
Top Bottom