OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Hopefully this I ok to post here but can anyone help out with the clutchfit drive highlight? Looking for a 9.5 but the smallest size I've seen is an 11, such a bummer if they don't make it in a 9.5

UA back with another taste of that #Nikelyfe.  Here are some super exclusives that you can feast your eyes on, but never ever have a hope of obtaining in a public release.

If I got those, I wouldn't even think about playing in them, or maybe even wearing them.  There are shoes, and then there are collector's items.  Those to me are collector's items.

They have the Underdogs and Aways at this champ store for Steph's autograph event here in the Bay. Just copped the Underdogs in my size. (Last one in my size too lol.)

Curry is a 12.5?
May fight someone if those Birthday's end up on the Bay. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They have the Underdogs and Aways at this champ store for Steph's autograph event here in the Bay. Just copped the Underdogs in my size. (Last one in my size too lol.)

I was thinking to myself that they would have those and I was thinking about driving there but had some work to do so I couldn't. |I Gonna give them a call tomorrow and see if they have my size.

What time did you go?

Last edited:
Curry is a 12.5?
May fight someone if those Birthday's end up on the Bay.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
only 5-7 pairs made. 10 at the max. if the ended up on ebay, im one of those you would have to fight with, haha!!

only 5-7 pairs made. 10 at the max. if the ended up on ebay, im one of those you would have to fight with, haha!!

We going to duke it out then. :lol:

Side note. Which one of you has you and your fam decked out in the homes with jerseys at Legoland. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Repped again, TPG. I've been patiently waiting for the Taxi Camo to try out the Curry One's. #teamearly

edit: missed out :frown:

Last edited:
I was thinking to myself that they would have those and I was thinking about driving there but had some work to do so I couldn't. |I Gonna give them a call tomorrow and see if they have my size.

What time did you go?

I was at Champs @ The Great Mall right before closing tonight. They had the Underdogs on the wall.
I have no plans on getting that colorway, but I should've asked if they had a FSR.
You should call them tomorrow if it's not too far out of your way.

Back
Top Bottom