OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I have a guaranteed ticket for a size 12 of the championship pack, but the back of the Birthday's aren't chrome so I don't want them. I saw both shoes in person and I wasn't moved to drop $400 on them. PM me if interested.

^ mids and lows fit the same Noble?

Imo the lows fit smaller because they have a thicker softer insole

The mids have the performance insole which imo is thinner

But some lows come with the mids insole

So imo id say most lows fit half size smaller or are more snug than mids

These (below) are the versions I desperately wanted, but I wasn't trying to be rude/ungrateful to my connect/plug when they added me to the guaranteed list. I was thinkin where tf is the chrome.

under-armour-curry-one-splash-party-birthday-pe.jpg

Yea the lows are a tab bit snug than mids due to the insoles.

So it depends on how you like the fit of your shoes.

If the lows are a bit snug for u in say a size 11 then a size 11 in mids should fit perfect

HOWEVER the pack is a whole nother beast because i think one shoe is made of anafoam upper and the other is synthetic leather

Judging from this thread the currys with synthetic leather upper fit snug compared to anafoam

So yea i think i probably just confused you lol

These (below) are the versions I desperately wanted, but I wasn't trying to be rude/ungrateful to my connect/plug when they added me to the guaranteed list. I was thinkin where tf is the chrome.

under-armour-curry-one-splash-party-birthday-pe.jpg

Man i think people just want the batmans more. Was the price really 400?

Yea the lows are a tab bit snug than mids due to the insoles.

So it depends on how you like the fit of your shoes.

If the lows are a bit snug for u in say a size 11 then a size 11 in mids should fit perfect

HOWEVER the pack is a whole nother beast because i think one shoe is made of anafoam upper and the other is synthetic leather

Judging from this thread the currys with synthetic leather upper fit snug compared to anafoam

So yea i think i probably just confused you lol

Lol i know

Im usually a 10 in kobes,kds and 9.5 in Js and adidas

The curry lows fits ok but i feel a lil bit roomy on the toe area but nothing a hyperelite socks wont fix.. But yea i feel it sometimes

Wondering if i should go 9.5 on mids thats all

Well. Those aren't very shiny. Maybe they're just dirty. Buff that right out 
mean.gif

Thanks for the pic and confirmation. 

Lol i know

Im usually a 10 in kobes,kds and 9.5 in Js and adidas

The curry lows fits ok but i feel a lil bit roomy on the toe area but nothing a hyperelite socks wont fix.. But yea i feel it sometimes

Wondering if i should go 9.5 on mids thats all

I absolutely love the roomy toe box. My toes are like a ten pack of costco hot dogs

so is this false advertising? since according to the UA official site, the SPs obviously have chrome heel cups...

I brought receipts they are metallic NOT chrome. I did not see a reflection through them which makes them non-chrome.
Daaaaaaaaaaamn

I was really hoping that the SPs were going to be chrome after all since the stock photos featured them.

Well, easy pass for me. Can put that $185 elsewhere, maybe it can go toward the friends & family lows, one can hope.

Wish the Black & Yellows were sold separately.

Back
Top Bottom