OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Don't understand what the whole commotion is about. Chrome heel cups or not, we should be happy they even decided to release the SPs and batman a for consumer purchase. Complaining about the price also does nothing but boost your post count as well. Let's just enjoy that a champ pack is actually releasing

we should be happy they even released them? lol i think your in the wrong forum. the jordan brand forum is that way.

sounding way too submissive there buddy

Don't understand what the whole commotion is about. Chrome heel cups or not, we should be happy they even decided to release the SPs and batman a for consumer purchase. Complaining about the price also does nothing but boost your post count as well. Let's just enjoy that a champ pack is actually releasing

Main problem is false advertising . The pic they have is chromed. Also if you think they made it silver because chrome chips you might as well say white gets dirty so make everything black .

The consumer deserves to be sold the proper product .

So maybe someone that receives the ****** silver splash partys can make a complaint or something for not getting what they promised in the pics? Thats a really stupid move from UA

The most disappointing thing for me about the mids is that UA it made 2 mostly white cws. If they made more white cws I would have bought some mids.

What the helll.....

Very disappointed that UA is not giving us the real sp cw and slaps us at the price of $400. We want that shinning chrome. So shinning and bright that it will blind our eyes.

More disappointed on people saying "its nothing" than UA itself actually. Theyll cop anyways and then UA will give us the full Nike treatment. Cant wait...

From the price hike to the weak SP version, I wont lose any sleep not  getting these. I think UA over stepped this opportunity. These arent $200 a pair type shoes. Id feel like I got stiffed if I got these. When I wear the pairs I do own, I feel I got a good bang for the buck shoe. The same shoe at double the price isnt happening for me. Ill check out the Curry 2 and see how they fit.

More disappointed on people saying "its nothing" than UA itself actually. Theyll cop anyways and then UA will give us the full Nike treatment. Cant wait...

Under armour just went way too far. Nike price hikes 10 to 20 bucks a year. These dudes went up 80 bucks on a model that was 120 a couple months ago

yet, UA won't care since the champ pack will sell out and then the SP will also.
then on to the 2s is what they thinking.

Under armour just went way too far. Nike price hikes 10 to 20 bucks a year. These dudes went up 80 bucks on a model that was 120 a couple months ago
Dont forget that the model was looking better a couple months ago the false advertising on the pics and charging 100 for a white-gold box [emoji]128548[/emoji]

So the SP in the pack doesn't have the chrome but the solo release does? DA HELL?

Last edited:
So the SP in the pack doesn't have the chrome but the solo release does? DA HELL?

My guess would be the opposite, pack will have the chrome and the solo release will be the non-chrome...

Incentive to purchase the pack and of course pay extra $$$ :smh:

My guess would be the opposite, pack will have the chrome and the solo release will be the non-chrome...

Incentive to purchase the pack and of course pay extra $$$ :smh:
I would think the other way. Chrome on solo release would try to get more people to buy that one, whereas if you release it in the pack people would buy the pack but no one would touch the regular crappy ones

See i dont understand that. Why would you charge 400 for a pack but not have the premium edition of the shoe in it?
the brush aluminum finish looks more high end tbh, but seems like ppl want the chrome. 

still don't justify the price tho. 

the brush aluminum finish looks more high end tbh, but seems like ppl want the chrome. 

still don't justify the price tho. 
IMO we want the chromed because Curry had chromed ones. BTW grey looks kinda cheap. They should put the white heel instead. Price will be justified just with a Curry signature on the box [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

the heel cup not being chrome is about as disappointing as my curry one dub nations not saying dub nation. I'm over it already. Chrome or non chrome they'll still glow in the dark for you. To cheer you up at night! View media item 1752919

I would think the other way. Chrome on solo release would try to get more people to buy that one, whereas if you release it in the pack people would buy the pack but no one would touch the regular crappy ones
I wiould think no one are chromed except sample pairs

mmaybe just the ones on display that ppl saw are the metallic grey and the ones for sale are chromed just to troll us.

mmaybe just the ones on display that ppl saw are the metallic grey and the ones for sale are chromed just to troll us.
Nah people had received silver-darker blue sps on their packs on IG. Our best hope is that they come chromed in the solo-release. Anyway anything can happen with this brand.

I bought the banners so I can't see myself spending this much for the Batman's unless they come solo at $185. If the Chrome heel ends up on the solo Birthday's I will get those for $185. But paying $400 for a chrome-less birthday, naw not going to do it with the holiday season quickly approaching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom