OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

UA is really good with their free 2 day shipping. I got my pairs the next day. If only they give rewards but u can't have everything

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone splash parties actually glow in the dark. Like bright enough to notice it a couple of feet away. 

Last edited:
i live here in Indianapolis where Finishline Distribution center is and worked there. they had a new system installed months ago that delayed orders somewhat. The store here ended up getting there shipment later in the day than at opening.

Does anyone have product number for curry 1 party for champs?... called store said he didnt have product number i would need to locate number thanks in advance...

@Vince23Heat @tinthewinner Yep, Dark Matters for the game, Candy Reigns 3-Pt contest, and F2S for The Shooting Stars.

Last edited:
was watching this video and noticed how there wasn't a chrome heel cup, maybe this was part of the reason the general release didn't have one

anyone grab a late shipment from hoh serramonte? imma chrome the heel cup for that one.
i may white the one from finishline.

Chrome plate or Chrome Vinly wrap the heel cup ?? I guess I'm just happy they finally released!

I see FNL have a release of another Championship pack slotted for 26th Dec...anyone got more on this? Same as the last?

thats too funny. They should have expected a bunch of returns cuz of the 120 price tag for the bdays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom