OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Nevermind Sneakernews says its this pack again jus for Finishline. Unless it comes with chrome heel I don't see what the purpose to do it again back2back2back months.

Nevermind Sneakernews says its this pack again jus for Finishline. Unless it comes with chrome heel I don't see what the purpose to do it again back2back2back months.
I saw this too and i was frustrated by the re release of the solos. Basically paying a premium for batmans and the box. smh I'm returning mine since i got SPs solo. Batmans aren't worth 280 to me.

I saw this too and i was frustrated by the re release of the solos. Basically paying a premium for batmans and the box. smh I'm returning mine since i got SPs solo. Batmans aren't worth 280 to me.

What size are you dude?? PM me....

UA is going through some problems right now , there ceo resigned few months ago and one of their big backers want out now, or is already out, rewd some article on business insider fee days ago

What do you mean re release of the solo? Talking about the single sale of the splash party pair? The pair that was supposedly releasing prior to the champ pack releasing, but instead was pushed to after?

UA is going through some problems right now , there ceo resigned few months ago and one of their big backers want out now, or is already out, rewd some article on business insider fee days ago

You must be getting your c level executive mixed up. It's Brad Dickerson, their CFO/COO, that's resigning. He's staying on until Feb-16 so he hasn't officially left yet. They have had a lot of senior officers leave, which is strange for such a high growth company. Plank must be a **** to work for.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/under-armours-cfo-and-coo-to-resign-1444745415

The way Curry playin, them MVPs ain't never commin down in price [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

The way Curry playin, them MVPs ain't never commin down in price [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]
My first Curry shoe.. even though it .5 size smaller than I would want, too difficult to size swap with anyone. Hoping I can run into curry one day and get them signed 
smile.gif

^^^Once the kings season tanks and nobody goes to games you could walk down to the King's bench and have Seth curry sign them.

Last edited:
^^^Once the kings season tanks and nobody goes to games you could walk down to the King's bench and have Seth curry sign them.
I was actually at the Warriors vs Kings game last week.. took the L on getting anything signed 
frown.gif

my second pair of SP came in. time to start the chroming.
View media item 1786983these two locations are the only chromed areas.

Someone had a picture of the circled areas and they were white. did curry wear those variations too?

my second pair of SP came in. time to start the chroming.
View media item 1786983these two locations are the only chromed areas.

Someone had a picture of the circled areas and they were white. did curry wear those variations too?
cant wait to see how urs turns out! pls post after the chroming!

as far as i know, he only wore them for a shootaround practice

Back
Top Bottom