OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

^^^just expected a higher price on a rare cw. Remember the guy on ebay that sold his used f&f for 1200. Hopefully people sleep on these from the yeezy/11 holiday season.

Would pay to see the reaction of that buyer that paid that much for that pair lol.

FNL will have the white/gold lows as well. Should be like the solo SP release/quantity I hope.

Last edited:
Would pay to see the reaction of that buyer that paid that much for that pair lol.

FNL will have the white/gold lows as well. Should be like the solo SP release/quantity I hope.

some people willing and have no problem paying extra to be the bleeding edge with shoes. think about all the praise and head turns he got for the few months? that may be worth hundreds to him.
it is kinda like technology, be the first where everyone says wow to you and pay the kings randsom or last kid on the block with a fair market flooded value.

^^^just expected a higher price on a rare cw. Remember the guy on ebay that sold his used f&f for 1200. Hopefully people sleep on these from the yeezy/11 holiday season.

11s gonna be everywhere. if you miss the raffle or online, just wait 2 weeks and pay 260 instead of the day of and pay 350.

Last edited:
^ well put with the technology analogy. 

When it comes to technology, i could care less about being first adopters and paying that hefty price tag. I could wait it out till prices drop. 

But with shoes, they dont always restock and when they do its in very limited quantites which are even harder to get and prices dont usually drop

But with shoes, they dont always restock and when they do its in very limited quantites which are even harder to get and prices dont usually drop

It's true if they don't restock then the cost will rise faster after that drop when online orders get fulfilled then go back up later. But I go with the normal releases.

This is my idea of general timeline for desired releases.

Before release is $300, release date at retail is 220, release date for people buying reseller is 350 if sold out in stores, a few days after release date is 380 if no restock and still sold out in atores, days when online orders are delivered is 320 resale and still no restock and stores sold out, a week after online deliveries where people held too long is 250 with no restock and still none at stores but may be more if that hyped but will cost less than before release, several months to years if still hyped then much more than cost at before release.

Technology reference works for shoes that are popular and gets restocks. Currently the adidas ultra Boost white on white fits perfectly. They restocking weekly, but some are missing them and some went ahead and paid resale for them.

How low have the Curry 1 Low's dropped to on sale or discount? Been looking for a pair to play in and wondering if I should wait for a deal or just pull the trigger now. Hear great things about their performance.

That shoe at that price...how sweet it is! 

I sure as hell am not sleeping in on new years 
pimp.gif

I know these wont be in my local stores. I hope I have a shot at the F&F online.  These and Seth Currys purple lows are what Ive been craving. I wasnt feeling Curry 1s at first, so I caught the tail end of the run. So I only have 6 pairs. Now I miss them. I like them better than the Curry 2. Glad there is at least one more release. I really like the anafoam but Im guessing using the synthetic is easier to keep clean in all white or anafoam doesnt look good in white.

i'm seeing MVPs going for 300. been available for a few days. feeling I can haggle down a little. tried to look on ebay for the going rate which was no hope. thoughts anyone?

i'm seeing MVPs going for 300. been available for a few days. feeling I can haggle down a little. tried to look on ebay for the going rate which was no hope. thoughts anyone?
MVP for $300 is "cheap" depending on size....what size are you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom