OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

^^^price "SHOULD" probably be $120 instead of $110.

Knowing UA they probably have the MSRP at $180 like the SP.

Last edited:
my second pair of SP came in. time to start the chroming.
View media item 1786983

these two locations are the only chromed areas.

Someone had a picture of the circled areas and they were white. did curry wear those variations too?
So...did you chrome them yet?

like many people, i procrastinate. i still need to frame my NBA Champ newspaper and other memorabilia. Also need to frame my 2014 giants WSC stuff. but don't you wonder, i'll get to the chroming. i grabbed two pairs of splash party, so i HAVTA do it!

Just received my SP from ua.com today lol fedex smartpost has to be the worst. Don't think I'll order from them again. 3 weeks is ridiculous

Just received my SP from ua.com today lol fedex smartpost has to be the worst. Don't think I'll order from them again. 3 weeks is ridiculous
its shoe palace lol they hired kaepernick as their spokesperson ... just let that marinate for a second

$200 each shoe for some under armours hahaha

Guess they really gonna milk curry till the wheels fall off or till he leaves for Nike..

I couldve sworn under armour was borderline payless shoes before the curry fiasco

And you couldn't be more wrong. Btw..... He left Nike for UA

$200 each shoe for some under armours hahaha

Guess they really gonna milk curry till the wheels fall off or till he leaves for Nike..

I couldve sworn under armour was borderline payless shoes before the curry fiasco
He ain't never going back to Nike.

1st they would not resign him when his contract expired. Would not offer him half as much as Under Armour. Basically disrespected him.

2nd his 1st 2-3 years he was riddled with ankle injuries with Nike shoes.
He tried to reach out to nike for help with finding shoes that would be more suited for him. Because he wasn't LeBron, Durant, or Kyrie, they gave him the Brush off. His ankle problems seem to have improved since Nike ditched him.

3rd he now has Under Armour stock and signed a new deal.

4th people are now realizing Nike is not much better in comparison to price. Im done spending near $200 for shoes with popped zoom bags.

Last edited:
And you couldn't be more wrong. Btw..... He left Nike for UA
i know that but nike is where its at.. When his shoe deal is done with UA by that time he should be the best in the game so you all know nike will make a running

I like some of the curry cws but I have to say when curry was with nike he had some nice hyperfuse pe's

i know that but nike is where its at.. When his shoe deal is done with UA by that time he should be the best in the game so you all know nike will make a running

Yeah nike will be hot to sign Curry when he's 36

Put a swoosh on a broken toaster and some nt users would pay resale for it

It seem like you are just trolling  or you really have ZERO clue of what you are talking about. His contract was up with UA while he was the best player in the game (MVP last year remember) and he signed a long term deal with UA. He was with Nike and left for a reason. I can tell you personally Nike is not even close to wear its at. I choose to buy at least 3 other brands over Nike. Some shoes they put out are good but get off the ban wagon

View media item 1804732 anyone have any pics of these

Green and Purple?
tumblr_lx725lDtIW1qd6r6bo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom