OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Had a gift card so went to finish line to cop, they didn't have instore but were able to order online and ship to me

I may be a little impatient here... but has anyone gotten shipping confirmation after ordering online? Specifically talking about off of champs. 

thats worse than impatient. you barely even gave it 12 hours, and yesterday was New Years Day for goodness sake. Give it time to at least process the order :lol:

FNL cancelled my order. Terrible, i could have gotten of footsites. 
mean.gif

Fnl's logistics/inventory control must be terrible; ive had more cancellations there than other retailers combined. They're a last resort for me at this point.

Fnl's logistics/inventory control must be terrible; ive had more cancellations there than other retailers combined. They're a last resort for me at this point.

Must be more limited than I thought......jk!

Same here. I saw them go up early but decided to wait for eastbay.

I think if you order early/asap on FNL you'll be good. But if you wait you have less chance of your order being fulfilled. Granted, FNL always came through for me...

Last edited:
YEASS!

got shipping confirmation on both my orders from Eastbay.

Thought one or both was gonna be cancelled for sure.....

Just got shipping confirmation from EastBay.

Went out 3 day shipping.

Mad because free shipping is excluded on launch items. At least that $8 upgraded me from economy shipping :x

Footlocker at Greatmall only has two sz 12s left in FF and a few sz left in the Champ pack.

Champs at Greatmall still had plenty of sz left in FF.

went to footlocker hoh in valley fair san jose . only had a 8.5 in the f&f low. Champs valley fair still had a size 11 for me. Tripled up since I have a feeling my Finishline order will be cancelled. Most times I didn't get a shipping confirm the same day from finish line my order was cancelled.

Question: did a lot of non-bay area people buy of the F&F pairs? I would say yes, since they are a good and plain color. Gold UA sets it off.

Easy seller in the bay, curry after all.

Last edited:
I was surprised to see them at my local mall. Had to get them. Pretty much done with curry 1s unless a Seth purple drops.

thats worse than impatient. you barely even gave it 12 hours, and yesterday was New Years Day for goodness sake. Give it time to at least process the order
laugh.gif
It's because I got an order confirmation a couple hours after so i was wondering if anyone was in the same boat

It's because I got an order confirmation a couple hours after so i was wondering if anyone was in the same boat

ahhh ok...well if you havnt heard anything by now, then some concern may cross my mind. but id always give it at least 1 full Business day.

Cancelled already? That sucks man. Hope you find your pair.
Thanks. 

FNL cancelled my order 10 hours later stating they needed to verify my info. So instead of calling me, they just cancelled. 

On top of that, I used a WC Rewards that expires in a few days which I saved for this release, which will not be returned until a few days at which time, it will expire. 

Effin FNL 

Back
Top Bottom