OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Im glad these were an easy cop.  I thought for sure Id be late and miss out. Probably wont wear them until the weather gets a bit better.

FNL still hasn't added tracking. Guess my order is probably cancelled :frown:

if it is they will probably open up the instore option which means they will do store shipped orders later when stores still have left overs

this is almost always the case with finisline

Weird...never ever had finishline called me, and it's on a freaking Sunday! Got the message that my order for the F&F low was canceled! I log into my FNL account online, and the status is updated to "Cancelled". Freaking A. Never wasting my time with FNL. I used my rewards too. Gotta call tomorrow, and get that credited back. For those that didn't get shipping confirmation yet, just log into your FNL account to find out.

Same here just got UPS notification that my FNL order shipped. Now the wait continues.

Last edited:
Picture from earlier today - brushing up on my product shots.

Really wish UA put together an "MVP Pack" with these two instead of the Championship Pack.

View media item 1854894

Actually better that they released them separately. If it were a pack then it would've been outrageously priced at $400 or $500. Only wish they did a MVP restock or re-release alongside the F&F Lows.

Actually better that they released them separately. If it were a pack then it would've been outrageously priced at $400 or $500. Only wish they did a MVP restock or re-release alongside the F&F Lows.
 I agree. Even though the combo makes plenty of sense for a MVP/Champ pack. I thought for sure the MVP lows were either going to be hard to get or over priced. Glad I was mistaken on both accounts. I didnt really like how they priced the champ pack and gladly passed on it. UA did a good job not trying to squeeze an extra $30 for the shoe.

I have enough points for a rewards from FNL but it's not processed. If they don't sell out until I get it will order another pair.

edit: You can check if your local FNL has them or not by selecting size and location as they look to be shipping from store now. I think cancellation is from online stock. Much better to go to the store and buy them to avoid possible cancellation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom