OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm late but FNl/FTL restocked on the F&F again. 7.5 and 8 are left. Made sure it let you check out and not clear cart. Double up mehoneydee mehoneydee haha!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is allowed, but I have an extra sz 12 in the F&F. I'm going to return it, but I'm willing to help someone out.  

Hunting for dun nation curry one low and mid, anybody's local store still have them? Size 8.5 tnx in advance
Dubnation mids (white and blue) where limited and not everyone that lined up at 8am even got to buy one.  Sold out in less than 1 minute, or as fast as registers could be operated. You will be paying resale.

Blue Home Lows maybe.  Those restocked once or twice, the last one a few months ago.

Last edited:
still hunting for curry one low fam size 13us

just got L from finishline before an hour ago ...

will keep watching ....

My FNL order still shows processing.  Sz 9.

you gotta click on the order number in the history section and see if they updated the tracking number in it. if no tracking number direct message your order number to finish line help on twitter and they will look into it. i dm my order number to them and ten minutes later they replied back that my order was released to ship. a few hours later i got an email saying they were shipped

you gotta click on the order number in the history section and see if they updated the tracking number in it. if no tracking number direct message your order number to finish line help on twitter and they will look into it. i dm my order number to them and ten minutes later they replied back that my order was released to ship. a few hours later i got an email saying they were shipped
I tried that and they just told me they're still working on getting my order to me. No email yet.

There was still a 7.5 earlier today. Check them out & do a full refund for the 8. Or call customer service to exchange. Good luck

F&F pairs just came in.... Straight fire and satisfied with these after wearing Kobe's for so long
i agree. The curry 1 has that low to the ground feel although not as much as the kobe 8 and 9. I find the curry 2 to be too much under the foot but this is coming from someone who needs court feel

Last edited:
my tracking just says label created. crossing fingers i dint get hit with more finish line bull

Back
Top Bottom